- Newest RIG exploit kit driven by malicious advertising
- Don't get fooled into clicking phony Windows 10 upgrade emails
- DDoS Attacks Take Down RBS, Ulster Bank, and Natwest Online Systems
- T-Mobile caught in crossfire of injected ad war with Flash Networks
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, Aug. 3
Australian Bureau of Statistics - News, Features, and Slideshows
In the 12 months ending 30 June 2014, 19 per cent of Australian businesses reported using paid cloud computing services.
The federal government has announced it will earmark $250 million over five years to upgrade aging IT systems at the Australian Bureau of Statistics.
Big data and data generated as an 'administrative by-product' could be used by the Australian Bureau of Statistics in an effort to understand the digital economy and Australia's ICT landscape.
The number of users making purchases online is accelerating, having increased 8 percentage points from last year, according to to the Australian Bureau of Statistics.
Around 12,300 new ICT jobs are expected to be available in the year to February 2013 with further growth anticipated to 2015 unless Australia enters a minimum two year recession, according to data from the Australian Computer Society.