In the 12 months ending 30 June 2014, 19 per cent of Australian businesses reported using paid cloud computing services.
Australian Bureau of Statistics - News, Features, and Slideshows
The federal government has announced it will earmark $250 million over five years to upgrade aging IT systems at the Australian Bureau of Statistics.
Big data and data generated as an 'administrative by-product' could be used by the Australian Bureau of Statistics in an effort to understand the digital economy and Australia's ICT landscape.
The number of users making purchases online is accelerating, having increased 8 percentage points from last year, according to to the Australian Bureau of Statistics.
Around 12,300 new ICT jobs are expected to be available in the year to February 2013 with further growth anticipated to 2015 unless Australia enters a minimum two year recession, according to data from the Australian Computer Society.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE