- Trusting, lazy humans a common theme in recent security vulnerabilities
- Apple releases tons of security updates for recent flaws and exploits
- Surveillance court extends NSA's phone records collection
- Robot apocalypse unlikely, but researchers need to understand AI risks
- Amazon releases open source cryptographic module
Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australian businesses are benefiting from e-commerce with online sales bringing in a total of $266.8 billion in 2013-14, according to a new report by the Australian Bureau of Statistics.
The federal government has announced it will earmark $250 million over five years to upgrade aging IT systems at the Australian Bureau of Statistics.
The Australian Bureau of Statistics is seeking to keep its security systems up to date, approaching the market seeking antivirus, firewall and device/USB control software.
The Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) has developed a Web service or API, based on the Representational State Transfer (REST) architectural principle, that allows users to create their own population clock.
Many financial services firms are still not transacting online, despite rapid changes in the sector, including the development of Internet banking.
- Ansell marketing chief: Technology literacy is imperative for customer experience success
- Holla chief: Customer experience is the new brand remit
- Ooyala buys media software vendor for digital and video content management
- NRMA announces second round of startup accelerator program
- Report: Aussie CMOs strive for customer centricity but hindered by pace of change