Australian businesses are benefiting from e-commerce with online sales bringing in a total of $266.8 billion in 2013-14, according to a new report by the Australian Bureau of Statistics.
Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) - News, Features, and Slideshows
The federal government has announced it will earmark $250 million over five years to upgrade aging IT systems at the Australian Bureau of Statistics.
The Australian Bureau of Statistics is seeking to keep its security systems up to date, approaching the market seeking antivirus, firewall and device/USB control software.
The Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) has developed a Web service or API, based on the Representational State Transfer (REST) architectural principle, that allows users to create their own population clock.
Many financial services firms are still not transacting online, despite rapid changes in the sector, including the development of Internet banking.
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!