Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Many financial services firms are still not transacting online, despite rapid changes in the sector, including the development of Internet banking.
The Australian Bureau of Statistics has released figures today that show Australia businesses have spent $3.19 billion in computer software the first quarter of 2014, an increase from $2.95 billion in March quarter 2013.
Seeking to manage applications and information rather than devices, the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) has gone to market for an enterprise mobility management (EMM) system.
Location information from mobile phones could lead to more dynamic pictures of population counts according to an Australian statistician.
Business earnings from the Internet increased $48.4 billion to $237.1 billion in 2011-12, according to the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS).
- Australian and New Zealand networks drive scientific research
- Planet Tel acquires Via IP to move into wholesale aggregation
- BlackBerry won’t give up on devices, but enterprise remains top priority
- Stern joins MuleSoft as regional vice-president A/NZ
- Hitachi Data Systems and Global Storage partner on local Cloud
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption