- BlackBerry's deal to buy voice crypto company Secusmart blessed by German government
- YubiKeys by Yubico provide two-factor authentication by USB
- Syrian Electronic Army hits numerous media sites with DNS redirection attack
- 5 ways PCI is becoming more security-conscious next year
- Weather.com fixes web application vulnerabilities
Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Bureau of Statistics is seeking to keep its security systems up to date, approaching the market seeking antivirus, firewall and device/USB control software.
The Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) has developed a Web service or API, based on the Representational State Transfer (REST) architectural principle, that allows users to create their own population clock.
Many financial services firms are still not transacting online, despite rapid changes in the sector, including the development of Internet banking.
The Australian Bureau of Statistics has released figures today that show Australia businesses have spent $3.19 billion in computer software the first quarter of 2014, an increase from $2.95 billion in March quarter 2013.
Seeking to manage applications and information rather than devices, the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) has gone to market for an enterprise mobility management (EMM) system.
- How AMEX is using data and creative to tap into customer contexts
- Mobile Mentor and iProximity join forces on beacon technology
- 5 lessons in brand culture from Gelato Messina
- New board builds AANA's brand marketing expertise
- 10 mind-blowing Oculus Rift experiments that reveal VR's practical potential