Australian businesses are benefiting from e-commerce with online sales bringing in a total of $266.8 billion in 2013-14, according to a new report by the Australian Bureau of Statistics.
Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) - News, Features, and Slideshows
The federal government has announced it will earmark $250 million over five years to upgrade aging IT systems at the Australian Bureau of Statistics.
The Australian Bureau of Statistics is seeking to keep its security systems up to date, approaching the market seeking antivirus, firewall and device/USB control software.
The Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) has developed a Web service or API, based on the Representational State Transfer (REST) architectural principle, that allows users to create their own population clock.
Many financial services firms are still not transacting online, despite rapid changes in the sector, including the development of Internet banking.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals