Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
- Nine, Fairfax show hand on subscription video with StreamCo
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- Mobile payments in Australia: state of the banks
- Presto price closer to Netflix after Foxtel halves cost
Australia in pictures
Amid continuing rumours of Netflix coming to Australia, here comes another video streaming subscription service.
In what could be a pre-emptive strike against Netflix, Foxtel has halved the price of its subscription video streaming service to $9.99 per month, Presto.
The Lord Mayor of Perth has embraced big data to help the city better plan for population growth and make smarter infrastructure decisions.
The top three Australian carriers are spending billions upgrading their networks to high-speed 4G LTE services. Customers are just starting to see the new plans and rollout is expected to intensify through the year and well into 2013.
Stripe has opened business in Australia, joining an increasingly competitive market of payment providers in the country.
- How PaaS is helping Voltswagon to deliver customer leads on mobile
- Baskin-Robbins appoints new marketing chief and plans customer loyalty overhaul
- Qantas Loyalty won't be sold off, confirms Joyce
- Salesforce renames and revamps Communities service
- How video content is powering 12WBT's member and social media marketing strategy