- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
- Will Netflix be unmetered for Fetch TV customers?
- TPP: Australia pushes against ISDS in trade agreement, WikiLeaks reveals
Australia in pictures
Australia appears to be the lone holdout – for now – to a key section of the Trans-Pacific Partnership that details how multinational companies could take legal actions against governments over decisions they consider detrimental to their interests.
The Australian government has asked how best to provide mobile broadband to public safety agencies by 2020.
The government has formally introduced legislation to reform how employee share schemes (ESS) are taxed in an effort to make it easier for startups to attract and retain talent.
An Internet of Things think tank created by Communications Alliance will look for ways to create an ecosystem in Australia that promotes IoT and a digital world.
The Australian Greens proposed several amendments to the data retention bill that they said address privacy and security gaps in the legislation.
Whitepapers about Australia
This report looks at the state of hybrid cloud based on a 600-organisation survey across the APAC region, focusing on their current usage and attitudes towards on and off premise, private and hybrid cloud service provision. Find out the top rated perceived benefits for adoption, the major barriers that are holding organisations back and what the future holds for investment in this technology.
- Dicker Data unveils new "post-acquisition" logo (Embargo Monday April 20)
- NetApp secures $2m supercomputing deal with NCI
- Mandatory Disclosure Laws needed to counter lax security attitudes: Symantec
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise gears for growth following China Huaxin takeover
- Vocus buys $15 million stake in Macquarie Telecom