- This key drive actually unlocks something: Authentication via USB comes to Chrome
- How the FIDO Alliance's U2F could simplify two-factor authentication
- Google extends two-factor authentication with physical USB keys
- FTC appoints privacy researcher Soltani as chief technologist
- Criminals traded 110 million stolen credentials in 2014, Experian says
Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- Mobile payments in Australia: state of the banks
- Startup wants to be Australia's Mint.com
Australia in pictures
A report benchmarking the mobile networks in Australia has given high ratings to the country's three telco network operators. The report was released the same day the federal government released applications for a $100 million program that aims remedy poor mobile coverage in regional areas.
The top three Australian carriers are spending billions upgrading their networks to high-speed 4G LTE services. Customers are just starting to see the new plans and rollout is expected to intensify through the year and well into 2013.
Lenovo plans to close its acquisition of IBM’s x86 server business this Wednesday (1 October), the companies have revealed.
Australian ISPs continue to make a poor showing on IPv6 adoption, based on data released this week by World IPv6 Launch.
US venture capital firms have committed USD$35 million to a B2B startup from the Central Coast.