Microsoft TechEd arrived this week in Sydney with a brand new format.
Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australia in pictures
Business customers descend on Melbourne for Dell's annual event.
Tech startups from INCUBATE's Winter 2013 class pitched their ideas at the University of Sydney.
Quantum computing is now within closer reach thanks to a major breakthrough in which scientists have demonstrated for the first time that a key building block can be assembled.
Australia has dipped in worldwide broadband connectivity rankings measured by Akamai according to the company’s quarterly State of the Internet report, despite a growth in average connection speeds.
Australia appears to be the lone holdout – for now – to a key section of the Trans-Pacific Partnership that details how multinational companies could take legal actions against governments over decisions they consider detrimental to their interests.
The Australian government has asked how best to provide mobile broadband to public safety agencies by 2020.
The government has formally introduced legislation to reform how employee share schemes (ESS) are taxed in an effort to make it easier for startups to attract and retain talent.
Whitepapers about Australia
If your business is still migrating Windows Server 2003 workloads - such as those critical, home-grown legacy applications - or has no immediate plans to move, it is now crunch time. This whitepaper will examine the state of play of the Windows Server market in Australia and New Zealand and look at some tools and processes to migrate more challenging applications, and how business can take the opportunity to modernise and transform their infrastructure.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE