- 'Francophoned' cybertheft operation reportedly back in action
- In Heartbleed's wake, tech titans launch fund for crucial open-source projects
- UK businesses fail to prepare for upcoming changes to EU data laws
- Criminals have noticed the cloud: attacks on providers on the rise
- Heartbleed prompts joint vendor effort to boost OpenSSL, security
- Should Australians prepare for rubber-hose cryptanalysis?
- Data retention: Just like diamonds, metadata is forever
- Sorting the security standards
- Google will push mobile app installs in search and YouTube
- USB Type-C: Simpler, faster and more powerful
The Federal Court has dismissed an appeal by Australia Post that digital mail service Digital Post Australia infringed on its trade mark.
Australia Post has announced a two-year agreement with Sydney mobile donations startup GiveEasy.
Australia Post has introduced a "video stamp" which when used with a mobile application lets senders record a 15-second video for a recipient.
Telstra has won a $71 million contract with Australia Post to provide 26,000 handheld scanners for a new parcel-tracking service.
Smartphones and tablets have moved from executive toys to essential work tools, according to customers on a panel at the AirWatch Connect conference in Melbourne. However, smart mobile devices have not replaced laptops in all cases, they said.
Deloitte explores the business and finance implications associated with managing data centres. This paper outlines the options available to structure an organisations data centre and complementary IT services and provides the key considerations that need to be reviewed when determining which option works best for them.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.