australia post - News, Features, and Slideshows
australia post in pictures
The Apple Watch has officially begun shipping in Australia today and already there are a plethora of apps for the device. Here’s a roundup of some of the apps released or in development.
Westpac customers will be able to receive bank statements and announcements via Australia Post’s MyPost Digital Mailbox from today.
An email scam offering people a job working from home for Australia Post should be deleted straight away, warned the postal service today.
Australia Post has teamed up with NetSuite to develop a cloud-based app called SuiteApp, which is aimed at businesses that use its parcel business.
Australians can now have digital messages from myGov forwarded to an Australia Post digital mailbox under a trial by the Department of Human Services.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking