- The week in security: Apple security scrutinised as mobile, IoT threats loom
- Pressure on CSOs as executives, getting smarter on IT security, defer projects
- Shellshock attackers targeting NAS devices
- Shellshock attacks target QNAP's network storage, FireEye says
- IBM’s SoftLayer on the back foot in big Xen bug reboot
Austar - News, Features, and Slideshows
Optus chief Paul O’Sullivan has used his address at CeBIT 2011 in Sydney to call for a new wave of regulatory reform aimed at ensuring the number two telco is not locked out of the next mobility boom: content and applications.
Foxtel has made a conditional takeover offer for Austar (ASX:AUN) worth $2.5 billion including debt, ending months of speculation.
Subscription TV and telecom service provider, Austar (ASX:AUN), has denied claims that major shareholder Liberty Global had settled on a price for its majority stake in the company that would value it at $1.9 billion.
Regional pay television operator, Austar (ASX:AUN), is developing a cross-platform user interface that could aggregate and beam content to multiple devices simultaneously, in an effort to maintain the company’s viability under the National Broadband Network (NBN).
Satellite television services provider Austar (ASX:AUN) has acknowledged speculation that its larger rival, Foxtel, is mulling a takeover.
Telstra’s stake in the Foxtel pay television network has been a major inhibitor to the growth of broadband in Australia according to John Porter, CEO at pay television provider Austar.
- Report: Marketers ramp up tech spend but experience still driving budget decisions
- Oracle integrates BlueKai with Marketing Cloud
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement