Celebrations as 10th AusCERT conference begins on Gold Coast.
auscert - News, Features, and Slideshows
auscert in pictures
Activists in countries such as Syria, Vietnam and Ethiopia are under online attack online from their governments for expressing dissident opinions according to research by the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF).
The Academic and Research Network (AARNet) and AusCERT have begun offering members in the research and education sector a range of discounted networking, consulting and cyber security services.
The leaks by whistleblower Edward Snowden about the United States National Security Agency (NSA)’s spying activities has highlighted that consumers need to take a more serious approach to online security, according to Princeton University's professor of computer science and public affairs, Edward Felten
The results of a cyber law enforcement challenge issued by the Australian and New Zealand police community will be announced during the AusCERT security conference on 14 May at the Gold Coast.
Long-term remote sensing of North Korea using satellite images has helped overseas researchers build up a profile of the country including food production and military installations.
The National Broadband Network (NBN) could prove to be a best friend to cyber criminals, according to the head of the Australia's National Computer Emergency Response Team (AusCERT).
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.