Attorney-General Mark Dreyfus has asked the Australian Law Reform Commission (ALRC) to conduct an inquiry into privacy protection.
attorney general - News, Features, and Slideshows
Your hand-picked five-minute wrap up of the biggest Australian IT stories of the week.
The Department of the Western Australian Attorney-General in Perth is looking at options to replace its aging PABX telephony setup.
The Federal Attorney-General’s Department has ruled out regulation of security standards for supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems for critical infrastructure, despite a mounting threat landscape.
The Federal Attorney-General department’s proposed data retention regime would bolster evidence used to combat cybercrime, but would not add significant information that isn’t currently accessible.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.