Attorney-General Mark Dreyfus has asked the Australian Law Reform Commission (ALRC) to conduct an inquiry into privacy protection.
attorney general - News, Features, and Slideshows
Your hand-picked five-minute wrap up of the biggest Australian IT stories of the week.
The Department of the Western Australian Attorney-General in Perth is looking at options to replace its aging PABX telephony setup.
The Federal Attorney-General’s Department has ruled out regulation of security standards for supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems for critical infrastructure, despite a mounting threat landscape.
The Federal Attorney-General department’s proposed data retention regime would bolster evidence used to combat cybercrime, but would not add significant information that isn’t currently accessible.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Check your Future Risk
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.