attorney general - News, Features, and Slideshows
Attorney-General Mark Dreyfus has asked the Australian Law Reform Commission (ALRC) to conduct an inquiry into privacy protection.
Your hand-picked five-minute wrap up of the biggest Australian IT stories of the week.
The Department of the Western Australian Attorney-General in Perth is looking at options to replace its aging PABX telephony setup.
The Federal Attorney-General’s Department has ruled out regulation of security standards for supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems for critical infrastructure, despite a mounting threat landscape.
The Federal Attorney-General department’s proposed data retention regime would bolster evidence used to combat cybercrime, but would not add significant information that isn’t currently accessible.
- Local Council ditches multiple vendors for TechnologyOne
- Brennan IT readies $30 million for acquisitions
- Lenovo to pump $5m into A/NZ as part of its IBM x86 server purchase
- Krux appoints data science expert to boost APAC team
- Google Capital leads investment charge in Cloud optical transceiver company