- Data volumes making security-log centralisation trickier: ManageEngine
- Megaupload seeks return of millions in frozen Hong Kong assets
- Privacy jitters derail controversial K-12 big data initiative
- Cloud attacks are following enterprise workloads
- Survey respondents shun much-hyped mobile shopping technologies
- Should Australians prepare for rubber-hose cryptanalysis?
- USB Type-C: Simpler, faster and more powerful
- Data retention: Just like diamonds, metadata is forever
- Connected vehicle tech trial to start trucking on in NSW
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
Aternity has updated its application monitoring platform so that it can monitor Ajax-styled Web applications as well as 64-bit Java desktop applications, the company announced Tuesday.
Want to find out how your business applications are performing? Put yourself in the user's seat.
Finding a needle in a hay stack is hard, but the task pales in comparison to finding a specific needle in a pile of needles. Selecting the ideal Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution can feel just as daunting. ERP represents a serious investment for any organisation and is vital to future success. This report explores the strategies organisations are employing to find the right ERP fit that will give them the tools they need to thrive.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Telstra partners New Zealand firm Mako Networks
- Fujitsu and Panasonic join forces in new semi-conductor business
- Dimension Data to quadruple datacentre business to US$4 billion
- Nine out of ten employees don't use password security on mobile devices
- Australia continues to drag the chain on internet speeds