- Italian surveillance software maker, Hacking Team, allegedly breached
- Bitcoin glitch expected to abate as software upgrades continue
- The week in security: Australian governments, telcos least trusted to protect personal data
- Ad fraud Trojan updates Flash Player so that other malware can't get in
- Cisco leaves key to all its Unified CDM systems under doormat
ASX:ASZ - News, Features, and Slideshows
ASG Group (ASX: ASZ) has reported a revenue of $160.1 million for the financial year 2014, an increase from last year’s revenue of $152.5 million.
ASG Group (ASX: ASZ) has signed a five-year ICT services contract with the Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA) for an undisclosed sum.