ASX - News, Features, and Slideshows
ASX in pictures
ASG Group (ASX: ASG) is in a trading halt as it prepares to announce a major contract win.
Data#3 (ASX: DTL) has reported a revenue of $833.5 million for the financial year ended 30 June 2014, an 8.1 per cent increase on 2013’s revenue of $771 million.
ASG Group (ASX: ASZ) has announced plans to sell its Perth data centre to Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) for $11.7 million.
Dimension Data Australia has entered an agreement with Oakton (ASX: OKN) to acquire 100 per cent of the company's shares for approximately $171 million.
Customers in the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) data centre, Australian Liquidity Centre (ALC), can now connect to the SGX data centre in Singapore via the ASX’s low latency network, Net Global.
- Tourism Australia CMO Nick Baker resigns
- Focus on people, not social platforms: Klout CEO
- Why CMOs must embrace software and agility or risk a 'customerpocalypse'
- Aussie satisfaction in big data lags behind global results: Accenture
- Apple Pay hits U.S. stores Monday -- assuming buyers can find anywhere to use it