- PCI regime has bred complacent tick-box security among retailers, Tripwire survey finds
- No.10 Downing Street opens its doors to start-ups for first time
- Android vulnerability still a threat to many devices nearly two years later
- Paddy Power contacts 650,000 customers over data theft
- Attackers can easily create dangerous file-encrypting malware, new threat suggests
ASX - News, Features, and Slideshows
ASX in pictures
Customers in the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) data centre, Australian Liquidity Centre (ALC), can now connect to the SGX data centre in Singapore via the ASX’s low latency network, Net Global.
The Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) is considering an expansion of its Net Global service into two overseas financial centres by 2015.
US-based financial market data provider ACTIV Financial has signed a deal with the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) to move into its Sydney data centre, the Australian Liquidity Centre (ALC).
Yieldbroker, Australian and New Zealand electronic marketplace, has signed on as a tenant at the ASX Australian Liquidity Centre (ALC) data centre in Sydney.
Australian-owned cloud service provider Bulletproof Networks on Monday announced it would soon list on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) in a bid to raise $1.6 million.
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- Friday infographic: Who rules social channels for marketing, customer service?
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial