ASX - News, Features, and Slideshows
ASX in pictures
Dark fibre infrastructure provider Superloop has released its first results to the ASX after listing earlier this year.
MYOB (ASX: MYO) has reported revenue of $161 million for the six months to June 2015.
Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) has reported revenues of $149.8 million, boosted by acquisitions of FX Networks in New Zealand and Enterprise Data Corporation (EDC) data centres in Australia.
The ASX has reported technical services revenue of $57.3 million for the financial year ended 30 June 2015.
Private and public sector contract wins boosted ASG Group's revenue to $164 million for the year ended 30 June 2015, the IT service provider has reported.
In this final part of Computerworld's series on technological innovations shaping Australian farming, the founding director of Efficient Farming sheds light on how the concept of building an online community for the farming community was born.
- Toyota funds AI research to build autonomous cars
- Uber links to sensitive ride data now expire after 48 hours
- Connected homes, smartwatches and gaming PCs dominate IFA in Berlin
- Dropbox's head of enterprise says collaboration will set it apart
- Microsoft kills off some of Nokia's apps for Windows Phone
- AOL acquires Millennial Media to bolster in-app and mobile smarts
- The 7 common mistakes marketing leaders are still making
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC