The Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) took the media on a tour of its Australian Liquidity Centre data centre in Gore Hill, Sydney.
ASX - News, Features, and Slideshows
ASX in pictures
Accounting software company MYOB has reported revenue and after tax profit increases of 13 per cent, in its full year results statement this morning.
The Australian Securities Exchange is on track for a decision in late 2017 on whether distributed ledger technology, inspired in part by Bitcoin’s blockchain, represents a suitable replacement for the ASX’s CHESS system.
Following a huge amount of hype in recent years, businesses are now starting to seriously consider the potential of blockchain-inspired technology to perform secure and trusted transactions.
Australian telco United Networks listed on the Australian Securities Exchange today following an IPO that raised more than $7 million.
Australian Securities Exchange chief information officer Tim Thurman will return to Canada in early 2017, with the ASX confirming it has begun searching for a new CIO.
In this final part of Computerworld's series on technological innovations shaping Australian farming, the founding director of Efficient Farming sheds light on how the concept of building an online community for the farming community was born.
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Discover security insights, key findings, and the latest cybersecurity threats taken from threat intelligence. Access the full report now
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Top insights from the Cisco Annual Cyber Security Report 2017. Watch Video