ASX - News, Features, and Slideshows
ASX in pictures
Recently the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) bought a $15 million stake in Digital Asset Holdings, a developer of blockchain technology. One of the main reasons is to upgrade its share registry system by using blockchain or distributed ledger technology.
ASX Limited has acquired a 5 per cent equity interest in New York-headquartered Digital Asset Holdings, a company that specialises in developing blockchain-style distributed ledgers.
Network interconnection provider Megaport is seeking to raise $25 million through an IPO and list on the ASX.
Enterprise software provider Knosys Limited will list on the ASX tomorrow.
Dark fibre infrastructure provider Superloop has released its first results to the ASX after listing earlier this year.
In this final part of Computerworld's series on technological innovations shaping Australian farming, the founding director of Efficient Farming sheds light on how the concept of building an online community for the farming community was born.
- Opera gets acquisition offer from Chinese consortium that includes Qihoo
- US regulator coming around to view that a Google computer could qualify as car driver
- Poseidon hacker group behind long-running extortion scheme
- Is Docker ditching Ubuntu Linux? Confusion reigns
- Google will stop accepting new Flash ads on June 30
- Maxus Worldwide launches new marketing tech consultancy
- Cricket Australia deploys Prime Focus Technologies solution to manage digital content assets
- Why big data is the capital driving the digital age
- 8 ways to avoid fads, gimmicks and shiny martech toys
- What the hell is the difference between ad tech and marketing tech?