- The week in security: Breaches growing, DDoS fiercer, mobile malware “negligible” as battlefronts shift
- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
ASX - News, Features, and Slideshows
ASX in pictures
Financial and business software firm MYOB has filed documents with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission in order to seek a listing on the ASX.
Yatango said it will list on the ASX this June.
Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) will acquire the remaining 90 per cent of shares in Amcom Telecommunications (ASX: AMM), the company announced today following an ASX trading halt.
Telstra (ASX: TLS) has confirmed in a statement to the ASX that it is in discussions with the owners of undersea cable operator, Pacnet, about potentially acquiring the company.
Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) and Amcom Telecommunications (ASX: AMM) have both entered trading halts on the ASX today. The halt is in place as the two companies prepare to make an announcement about a proposal made to Amcom in October 2014 to potentially combine the two businesses.
In this final part of Computerworld's series on technological innovations shaping Australian farming, the founding director of Efficient Farming sheds light on how the concept of building an online community for the farming community was born.