- Former Hacking Team developer reportedly in contact with a terrorist group
- Black Hat 2015: Cracking just about anything
- Ad group urges FTC to reject right to be forgotten in US
- Banks balance security and workflow when encrypting in the cloud
- Neiman Marcus case a reminder to check your cyber coverage
ASX - News, Features, and Slideshows
ASX in pictures
Macquarie Telecom (ASX: MAQ) has entered a leaseback and sale agreement with data centre company Keppel for the land and shell of the Intellicentre 2 data centre for $43.3 million.
Telstra (ASX: TLS) has launched a low-latency network that connects the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) data centre in Sydney with the Singapore Exchange (SGX).
Xero (ASX: XRO) has posted an operating revenue of $114.9 million for the year ended 31 March 2015, an increase from $62.2 million in 2014.
The decision to delist Singtel from the ASX shouldn't be taken as sign of a decreased commitment to the Australian market, the parent company of Optus has stressed.
Optus' parent company Singtel has announced it intends to delist from the ASX.
In this final part of Computerworld's series on technological innovations shaping Australian farming, the founding director of Efficient Farming sheds light on how the concept of building an online community for the farming community was born.
- Westpac, NAB, RedBalloon debate ingredients of digital transformation
- News Corp partners with Quantium and MCN to launch new digital advertising products
- AppNexus president: Programmatic ad exchanges collaborations are the future
- Carnival Australia CEO: How we are leading with customer data
- How Australia Post’s IT and marketing chiefs lead digital change - together