- Man charged with selling fake discount coupons on Silk Road
- Fujitsu brings internal security expertise to Australian market in cloud, managed security services push
- ISACA guides skills-challenged SMBs towards security governance
- Like routers, most USB modems also vulnerable to drive-by hacking
ASX - News, Features, and Slideshows
ASX in pictures
Macquarie Telecom (ASX: MAQ) has entered a leaseback and sale agreement with data centre company Keppel for the land and shell of the Intellicentre 2 data centre for $43.3 million.
Telstra (ASX: TLS) has launched a low-latency network that connects the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) data centre in Sydney with the Singapore Exchange (SGX).
Xero (ASX: XRO) has posted an operating revenue of $114.9 million for the year ended 31 March 2015, an increase from $62.2 million in 2014.
The decision to delist Singtel from the ASX shouldn't be taken as sign of a decreased commitment to the Australian market, the parent company of Optus has stressed.
Optus' parent company Singtel has announced it intends to delist from the ASX.
In this final part of Computerworld's series on technological innovations shaping Australian farming, the founding director of Efficient Farming sheds light on how the concept of building an online community for the farming community was born.
- Avaya awards its top Asia-Pacific channel partners
- A/NZ Shoppers deserting retailers due to online performance issues: Rackspace
- Fujitsu World Tour 2015: A focus on the healthy human side of IoT (+8 photos)
- Avaya finalises Ensa acquisition
- The software-defined datacentre is best in moving to the Cloud, says VMware’s Minhazuddin
- Aon CMO: Employee, executive cultural shift needed for content marketing success
- Shazam launches visual recognition content offering for brands
- Vivid Sydney, Kathmandu and Crown take up Instagram carousel ads
- IBM creates industry-specific predictive analytics as Salesforce unveils big data Wave
- Why GoDaddy needs a CMO and a chief customer officer