ASX - News, Features, and Slideshows
ASX in pictures
Telstra (ASX: TLS) has launched a low-latency network that connects the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) data centre in Sydney with the Singapore Exchange (SGX).
Xero (ASX: XRO) has posted an operating revenue of $114.9 million for the year ended 31 March 2015, an increase from $62.2 million in 2014.
The decision to delist Singtel from the ASX shouldn't be taken as sign of a decreased commitment to the Australian market, the parent company of Optus has stressed.
Optus' parent company Singtel has announced it intends to delist from the ASX.
Financial and business software firm MYOB has filed documents with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission in order to seek a listing on the ASX.
In this final part of Computerworld's series on technological innovations shaping Australian farming, the founding director of Efficient Farming sheds light on how the concept of building an online community for the farming community was born.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking