ASX - News, Features, and Slideshows
ASX in pictures
Yatango said it will list on the ASX this June.
Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) will acquire the remaining 90 per cent of shares in Amcom Telecommunications (ASX: AMM), the company announced today following an ASX trading halt.
Telstra (ASX: TLS) has confirmed in a statement to the ASX that it is in discussions with the owners of undersea cable operator, Pacnet, about potentially acquiring the company.
Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) and Amcom Telecommunications (ASX: AMM) have both entered trading halts on the ASX today. The halt is in place as the two companies prepare to make an announcement about a proposal made to Amcom in October 2014 to potentially combine the two businesses.
NEXTDC (ASX: NXT) has signed up an international customer, which can’t be publicly named, to its Sydney data centre, S1 for three years.
In this final part of Computerworld's series on technological innovations shaping Australian farming, the founding director of Efficient Farming sheds light on how the concept of building an online community for the farming community was born.
- French self-driving car goes for a spin around Paris monument
- Google to bring imaging, sensor technology to the operating room
- 5 freshly-funded cloud computing companies worth watching
- Why Meerkat and Periscope are the next big challenge for marketers
- USB Type-C peripherals are on the way, and storage devices are first up