- App security suffering as survey finds that most developers still aren't building for mobile
- Board-level cyber-resilience must look far and wide – and right up to the top
- Intel: Criminals getting better at data exfiltration
- Businesses failing to enforce mobile security on BYOD Apple users: survey
- The Web's ten most dangerous neighborhoods
ASX - News, Features, and Slideshows
ASX in pictures
Dark fibre infrastructure provider Superloop has released its first results to the ASX after listing earlier this year.
MYOB (ASX: MYO) has reported revenue of $161 million for the six months to June 2015.
Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) has reported revenues of $149.8 million, boosted by acquisitions of FX Networks in New Zealand and Enterprise Data Corporation (EDC) data centres in Australia.
The ASX has reported technical services revenue of $57.3 million for the financial year ended 30 June 2015.
Private and public sector contract wins boosted ASG Group's revenue to $164 million for the year ended 30 June 2015, the IT service provider has reported.
In this final part of Computerworld's series on technological innovations shaping Australian farming, the founding director of Efficient Farming sheds light on how the concept of building an online community for the farming community was born.
- VMworld 2015: VMware’s vision is to transform the datacentre, says Eschenbach
- Superloop reports first financial figures since ASX float
- Microsoft APC 2015: Gartner's Tiffani Bova - predicting the partner of 2020
- Microsoft APC 2015: CVP Phil Sorgen: “Partnering is in our DNA”
- Trend Micro expands relationship with VMware
- Nest thermostat gets bigger display, can monitor furnace health
- Cats get their own Street View tour of this Japanese city
- AngularJS creators chart developer-friendly upgrade path
- Wikipedia blocks 381 user accounts for dishonest editing
- This lawyer is building a platform for companies to seek antitrust redress from Google
- Myer targets customers through digital and data in $600m transformation agenda
- Economist: Why it's time to re-think marketing in a customer-led economy
- Why brands are using Marketo to leverage digital transformation
- Xero CMO reveals why we need to automate to achieve greatness
- What the new breed of DMPs mean for marketers