Assurance - News, Features, and Slideshows
Even enterprise IT professionals are taken with Microsoft's free upgrade offer to Windows 10, according to a recently-released poll.
<a href="http://www.networkworld.com/article/2846421/sdn/alcatel-lucent-virtualizes-wans-and-routers.html">Nuage Networks</a> this week released an application designed to better integrate physical and virtual networks.
Microsoft loves subscriptions.
"When are we going to get rid of these things?" said Ken Henderson's boss as he pointed at the corded desktop telephone that has been emblematic of the American office for decades.
In a claim reminiscent of Oracle Corp.'s 'unbreakable' marketing campaign of several years ago, the U.S. military has built what it calls a hack proof drone.
- AOL acquires Millennial Media to bolster in-app and mobile smarts
- The 7 common mistakes marketing leaders are still making
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC