- Threat response hampered by information overload – but there is hope
- People and culture matter in security: LogRhythm survey findings
- Google asks devs to disable iOS 9 privacy feature 'to protect advertising'
- Google to freeze some Adobe Flash content on Sept. 1
- Security missives from the front lines
Assessment and Reporting Authority (ACARA) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Google has shown its support for the Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority’s proposed reforms in technology education for high school students.
With the federal election coming in September, the Australian Computer Society (ACS) is continuing to push for national curriculum reform, saying that there needs to be more support for teachers in ICT and efforts to promote tertiary study of technology among high school students.
The Federal Government’s has failed in its bid to shut down a report similar to the My Schools website after lawyers found the move lacks legal grounding.
The creator of a report similar to the [[xref: http://myschool.edu.au/|My Schools website|My Schools website]] has angrily refuted claims by the Federal Government that it is misleading customers.
- Staples Technology Solutions hosts Western Australia ICT summit (+5 photos)
- Dicker Data on track to exceed $1b in revenue for 2015
- Inabox Group suffers $351,000 in losses after tax for FY15
- CSIRO AND NICTA collaborate for digital research powerhouse
- Mobotix A/NZ hires new business development manager