- Lenovo patches serious vulnerabilities in PC system update tool
- SAFECode: How to ensure you’re buying safe software
- Game on: two more crypto-ransomware threats for Linux web servers emerge
- This gizmo knows your Amex card number before you've received it
- And then there were two: Another dangerous Dell root certificate discovered
Assessment and Reporting Authority (ACARA) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Google has shown its support for the Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority’s proposed reforms in technology education for high school students.
With the federal election coming in September, the Australian Computer Society (ACS) is continuing to push for national curriculum reform, saying that there needs to be more support for teachers in ICT and efforts to promote tertiary study of technology among high school students.
The Federal Government’s has failed in its bid to shut down a report similar to the My Schools website after lawyers found the move lacks legal grounding.
The creator of a report similar to the [[xref: http://myschool.edu.au/|My Schools website|My Schools website]] has angrily refuted claims by the Federal Government that it is misleading customers.
- CMO’s top 10 martech stories this week
- How content, personalisation and product fit into REA Group's new marketing strategy
- AANA and IAB Australia launch new native advertising best practice guidelines
- Report reveals advertising viewability in Australia lower than any other country
- Aussies use connected home devices for consuming content but demand authenticity