- China says US hacking accusations are 'totally groundless'
- Ig Nobels promise scientific silliness – which is kind of the point
- BitTorrent Bleep's serverless, peer-to-peer messaging enters public alpha
- Right-to-be-forgotten 'dashboard' to help EU's data protection authorities
Assessment and Reporting Authority (ACARA) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Google has shown its support for the Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority’s proposed reforms in technology education for high school students.
With the federal election coming in September, the Australian Computer Society (ACS) is continuing to push for national curriculum reform, saying that there needs to be more support for teachers in ICT and efforts to promote tertiary study of technology among high school students.
The Federal Government’s has failed in its bid to shut down a report similar to the My Schools website after lawyers found the move lacks legal grounding.
The creator of a report similar to the My Schools website has angrily refuted claims by the Federal Government that it is misleading customers.
- CoinJar’s bitcoin EFTPOS card to hit the market next week
- Queensland Government appoints Interactive Intelligence to ICT Service Panel
- More than 200 Aussie Apple fanatics hire minions to stand in line for iPhone 6
- Former Microsoft exec named CEO of Australian bar tab start-up
- Qlik launches self service Business Intelligence tool for enterprise
- AMI gets members' choice board of directors
- Coca-Cola strategy VP: Creativity at the heart of real-time digital interaction
- Former ninemsn exec appointed CEO at bar tab app startup, Clipp
- Aussie consulting group plans to help brands solve customer experience woes
- Deloitte CMO: The differentiation point for businesses is creativity