- Natwest website targeted in DDOS cyber attack
- DARPA makes finding software vulnerabilities fun
- Flashlight app vendor settles with FTC over privacy violations
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- NSA cites Reagan-era executive order to justify collection of cellphone location data
- US faces major Internet image problem, former gov't official says
- MenuetOS inches towards 1.0
- Telstra hits 300 Mbps in LTE-A trial
- Black Friday bargains prompt consumers to self-gift iPad Air
- .xxx to launch porn search engine
Aspley in Queensland has been switched on to the National Broadband Network (NBN).
Around 500 premises have been switched on to the National Broadband Network (NBN) in Aspley, Brisbane, with another 1700 premises to join the network in the coming weeks, according to NBN Co.
The use of powerful mobile devices has become so widespread, industry leaders in almost every sector have embraced mobility solutions as central elements of their IT and business operations. As mobile budgets grow, so does the influence of business units on mobility strategy. However, without a comprehensive strategy that encompass business goals, policies and processes, then initiatives into mobility will struggle to deliver the expected benefits. Click to download!
GeForms allows you to create your own forms or fill in existing forms electronically. Using GeForms you are provided with sophisticated form design tools which ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest