- 33 great tips and tricks for iOS 7
- Heartbleed: Security experts reality-check the 3 most hysterical fears
- 19 year-old arrested for attack on Canadian tax agency
- Open source trounces proprietary software for code defects, Coverity analysis finds
- 'Snowden effect' has changed cloud data security assumption, survey claims
- NBN Co hits 105Mbps in limited FTTN trial
- TPG should pay rural levy for each FTTB service: NBN Co
- NBN Co seeks ‘early resolution’ of TPG fibre threat
- Telco deregulation: Price controls, phone sex on the table
- USB Type-C: Simpler, faster and more powerful
A parliamentary inquiry has urged the federal government to extend ASIO's powers, including giving the organisation the right to use a third party's computer system to access a target PC.
The Australian Greens have called for an investigation into how an ASIO building site contractor’s system was hacked and documents including floor plans stolen.
Prime Minister Julia Gillard has announced that $1.46 billion has been set aside by the Australian federal government to strengthen cyber networks as part of a National Security Strategy.
The Attorney-General’s Department has told a parliamentary inquiry it has not yet assessed the potential costs of implementing proposals around data retention, despite several estimates from industry it could cost hundreds of millions.
David Irvine, director-general at ASIO, has said it is insulting to think ASIO staff would abuse powers given to it around data retention.
Are your business leaders demanding a migration plan from BlackBerry? Let the mobile experts at Good help you migrate without migraines. Our Professional Services team has deep experience supporting Fortune 500 organizations through the transition; read this sample planning chart and see our trusted method.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Google Glass to get a workout from Dutch firefighters
- Nokia doesn't want you to get shocked, suspends tablet sales because of faulty charger
- Facebook users targeted by iBanking Android trojan app
- Samsung and Amazon customize Kindle app, offer free e-books
- Microsoft extends Windows 8.1 Update migration deadline for business
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size