- Cybercrime group steals millions from Russian banks, targets US and European retailers
- South Korea nuclear operator runs drill after alleged hacker threat
- Exploits for dangerous network time protocol vulnerabilities can compromise systems
- Tor warns of possible disruption of network through server seizures
- Tor network offline in coming days due to Possible seizure
ASIO - News, Features, and Slideshows
ASIO breached laws governing telecommunications intercepts on nine occasions in the 12-month reporting period ended June 2014, according to a report released by the Inspector-General of Intelligence and Security (IGIS).
Attorney-general George Brandis has said that the government has not overreached with its national security laws and that it has crafted an “appropriate legislative response to the current threat” of terrorism
Greens MP Adam Bandt will be seeking to amend a number of controversial provisions in the National Security Legislation Amendment Bill (No. 1) 2014, including a measure that could potentially allow ASIO to monitor an unlimited number of devices using a single computer access warrant
The Senate has rejected an attempt by the Greens to impose a limit on the number of devices that can be covered by a single computer access warrant obtained by ASIO.
An inquiry has recommended parliament passes national security legislation that would expand ASIO's ability to hack into third party computers in order to access target systems.
- Optus Business boosts Microsoft skills with Ensyst acquisition
- New Vocus/Amcom entity will have initial personnel restructure
- Schneider Electric wins 2014 Platts Global Energy Award
- New undersea cable to link Australia and New Zealand
- Communications service providers will face heavy capex in coming years: Ovum
- Being the first CMO: Mint Wireless' Justus Hammer talks data and results-driven marketing
- Fashioning a new style of customer interaction at The PAS Group
- Infographic: Top digital trends in 2015
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Melbourne Stars look to fan engagement with mobile marketing offer