ASIO - News, Features, and Slideshows
Former Federal Court of Australia Judge Margaret Stone has been appointed Inspector-General of Intelligence and Security.
ASIO breached laws governing telecommunications intercepts on nine occasions in the 12-month reporting period ended June 2014, according to a report released by the Inspector-General of Intelligence and Security (IGIS).
Attorney-general George Brandis has said that the government has not overreached with its national security laws and that it has crafted an “appropriate legislative response to the current threat” of terrorism
Greens MP Adam Bandt will be seeking to amend a number of controversial provisions in the National Security Legislation Amendment Bill (No. 1) 2014, including a measure that could potentially allow ASIO to monitor an unlimited number of devices using a single computer access warrant
The Senate has rejected an attempt by the Greens to impose a limit on the number of devices that can be covered by a single computer access warrant obtained by ASIO.
- CMO: Customer experience economy requires corporate culture rethink
- Getting your board to support marketing
- Brand redesign, customer data and product story top priority list for Salmat's new CMO
- Report shows businesses still struggle with innovation
- How voice analytics helps iiNet hear customer problems on its network