- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
Asia - News, Features, and Slideshows
The number of 4G devices on Telstra’s mobile network has overtaken 3G for the first time, Telstra CEO David Thodey said as he reported results for the half-year ending 31 December.
Optus Business has signed a $30 million, five-year contract with UGL for mobility and managed ICT services that will support the engineering and property services company’s expansion into Asia.
Telstra CEO David Thodey has announced a realignment of its senior executives and an increased focus on Asia.
A lack of money in Airbnb’s early days didn’t stop the American startup from expanding into an international player for short-term property rentals, according to the company’s CTO and co-founder, Nate Blecharczyk.
Datacom Group will net $A20 million from the sale of its contact centre operations in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Manila, Philippines.
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week