Asia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Optus Business has signed a $30 million, five-year contract with UGL for mobility and managed ICT services that will support the engineering and property services company’s expansion into Asia.
Telstra CEO David Thodey has announced a realignment of its senior executives and an increased focus on Asia.
A lack of money in Airbnb’s early days didn’t stop the American startup from expanding into an international player for short-term property rentals, according to the company’s CTO and co-founder, Nate Blecharczyk.
Datacom Group will net $A20 million from the sale of its contact centre operations in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Manila, Philippines.
Telstra completed a $4 million investment in Whispir that will help the cloud-based software company expand into Asia.
- Optus Business boosts Microsoft skills with Ensyst acquisition
- New Vocus/Amcom entity will have initial personnel restructure
- Schneider Electric wins 2014 Platts Global Energy Award
- New undersea cable to link Australia and New Zealand
- Communications service providers will face heavy capex in coming years: Ovum
- Fashioning a new style of customer interaction at The PAS Group
- Infographic: Top digital trends in 2015
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Melbourne Stars look to fan engagement with mobile marketing offer
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year