- Arrests made after international cyber-ring targets StubHub
- Dutch spy agencies can receive NSA data, court rules
- Apple tech note illuminates purported 'backdoor' services
- BlackBerry offers BES10 as a hosted service through partners
- File-encrypting Android ransomware 'Simplocker' targets English-speaking users
Asia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Optus Business has signed a $30 million, five-year contract with UGL for mobility and managed ICT services that will support the engineering and property services company’s expansion into Asia.
Telstra CEO David Thodey has announced a realignment of its senior executives and an increased focus on Asia.
A lack of money in Airbnb’s early days didn’t stop the American startup from expanding into an international player for short-term property rentals, according to the company’s CTO and co-founder, Nate Blecharczyk.
Datacom Group will net $A20 million from the sale of its contact centre operations in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Manila, Philippines.
Telstra completed a $4 million investment in Whispir that will help the cloud-based software company expand into Asia.
- Australian and New Zealand networks drive scientific research
- Planet Tel acquires Via IP to move into wholesale aggregation
- BlackBerry won’t give up on devices, but enterprise remains top priority
- Stern joins MuleSoft as regional vice-president A/NZ
- Hitachi Data Systems and Global Storage partner on local Cloud
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption