- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
Asia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Optus Business has signed a $30 million, five-year contract with UGL for mobility and managed ICT services that will support the engineering and property services company’s expansion into Asia.
Telstra CEO David Thodey has announced a realignment of its senior executives and an increased focus on Asia.
A lack of money in Airbnb’s early days didn’t stop the American startup from expanding into an international player for short-term property rentals, according to the company’s CTO and co-founder, Nate Blecharczyk.
Datacom Group will net $A20 million from the sale of its contact centre operations in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Manila, Philippines.
Telstra completed a $4 million investment in Whispir that will help the cloud-based software company expand into Asia.