- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
asia pacific - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra has upgraded multiple submarine cables in the Asia-Pacific region as part of the telco’s strategic focus on the Asian market.
Australia leads other countries in the Asia Pacific on cloud adoption, according to F5 senior director, Mohan Veloo. But most companies are keeping their critical data on premise, he told Computerworld Australia at the F5 Agility Forum on the Sunshine Coast.
The NSW government is keen to promote Sydney as an Asia-Pacific digital hub. The government used CeBIT to launch the initiative — a showreel will showcase NSW digital strengths during CeBIT Australia, the Vivid Festival and globally.
The Asia-Pacific is proving a gold mine for IBM with the region again achieving the highest revenue growth as the company posted its 2010 second quarter results.
Mobile payment technology continues to rapidly gain ground around the world, with Gartner Inc. projecting 55% more mobile payment users this year than in 2009.
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers