- DEA agent pleads guilty to accepting Silk Road funds
- VPN users, beware: You may not be as safe as you think you are
- Hacktivist group possibly compromised hundreds of websites
- Report: Every company is compromised, but most infections not yet at critical stage
- One third of enterprise iOS devices vulnerable to app, data hijacking attacks
ASG Group - News, Features, and Slideshows
ASG Group (ASX: ASZ) has signed a three year contract with State Super Financial Services in NSW for the delivery of cloud services.
The Department of Communications' $18 million contract to adopt ASG's secure government cloud platform "further cements ASG’s foothold in the Federal Government market," the IT services provider said in a statement issued this morning
Western Australia gas and electricity provider Synergy has signed a $15 million managed services IT contract with ASG Group (ASX: ASZ).
ASG Group (ASX: ASZ) has posted a slight revenue increase of $80.1 million for the first half of financial year 2015, up from $79 million during the same period in 2014.
Perth-headquartered IT services company ASG Group announced this morning that Lockheed Martin Australia had signed it as a subcontractor for the Department of Defence's mammoth Centralised Processing Project.