- When it comes to security, trust but verify
- Average business spends $15 million battling cybercrime
- As hacks mount, October's cybersecurity push refocuses urgency for user, executive engagement
- As Stagefright 2.0 emerges, HTC can’t commit to monthly Android patches
- The week in security: Kmart, DJs hacked as report confirms Target ignored security basics
ASG Group - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development has re-signed with ASG (ASX: ASZ) for infrastructure services, desktop services and service management for the department’s IT environment.
The Victorian Department of Education and Training (DET) has signed a two-year, $9 million managed services contract with ASG (ASX: ASZ).
Private and public sector contract wins boosted ASG Group's revenue to $164 million for the year ended 30 June 2015, the IT service provider has reported.
Western Power has signed new a managed services contract with ASG group.
ASG Group (ASX: ASZ) has signed a $35 million, five-year managed services contract with contracting firm CIMIC Group.
- Large organisations are immature in embracing end-user computing: Dimension Data
- Vintek expands into Canberra and Singapore
- Vix Technology wins $US30m contract with Dallas transit operator
- SkyFii converts two pilot clients to billing customers
- Aspect Software appoints Luke McNamara as regional sales manager