Revenue for IT services provider ASG was up 12.6 per cent in 1H16 compared to the first half of FY15, the company reported today.
ASG Group - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development has re-signed with ASG (ASX: ASZ) for infrastructure services, desktop services and service management for the department’s IT environment.
The Victorian Department of Education and Training (DET) has signed a two-year, $9 million managed services contract with ASG (ASX: ASZ).
Private and public sector contract wins boosted ASG Group's revenue to $164 million for the year ended 30 June 2015, the IT service provider has reported.
Western Power has signed new a managed services contract with ASG group.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.