Revenue for IT services provider ASG was up 12.6 per cent in 1H16 compared to the first half of FY15, the company reported today.
ASG Group - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development has re-signed with ASG (ASX: ASZ) for infrastructure services, desktop services and service management for the department’s IT environment.
The Victorian Department of Education and Training (DET) has signed a two-year, $9 million managed services contract with ASG (ASX: ASZ).
Private and public sector contract wins boosted ASG Group's revenue to $164 million for the year ended 30 June 2015, the IT service provider has reported.
Western Power has signed new a managed services contract with ASG group.
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.