ASG Group - News, Features, and Slideshows
Perth-headquartered IT services company ASG Group announced this morning that Lockheed Martin Australia had signed it as a subcontractor for the Department of Defence's mammoth Centralised Processing Project.
ASG Group (ASX: ASG) is in a trading halt as it prepares to announce a major contract win.
ASG Group (ASX: ASZ) has reported a revenue of $160.1 million for the financial year 2014, an increase from last year’s revenue of $152.5 million.
ASG Group (ASX: ASZ) has announced plans to sell its Perth data centre to Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) for $11.7 million.
ASG Group (ASX: ASZ) is in a trading halt as it prepares to make an announcement about the sale of its data centre.
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities