aruba - News, Features, and Slideshows
HP is in talks to purchase Aruba Networks, with an eye toward acquiring that company's wireless networking infrastructure technology, according to a report published by Bloomberg News.
Revenues for wireless LAN products dropped 7% in Q1 2013 compared to the previous quarter. The drop in part is due to buyers delaying purchases as they wait for new WLAN products based on the so-called "Gigabit Wi-Fi" standard, IEEE 802.11ac, according to Infonetics Research.
Aruba Networks yesterday reported third quarter results, with revenues increasing by 8% to $45.8 million compared to $42.6 million a year ago.
Aruba Networks Tuesday showed off a new family of low-priced wireless LAN access points and controllers designed for fast setup and easy management at branch offices, teleworkers' home offices and small businesses.
On the day the Dow Jones Industrial Average continued its fall, by another 455 points, WLAN vendor Aruba Networks reported record first quarter revenues, but also a much higher net loss compared to a year ago.
- Exclusive Networks APAC posts bumper growth in first quarter
- Ingram Micro launches professional and training services for Aussie resellers
- Symantec's Holtzhausen to head Veritas channel business across APJ
- Barracuda and Aerohive partner for BYOD security
- Cloud back-up is vital for reseller and MSP profitability: CloudBerry Lab
- Why optimisation is the name of the game at First
- Video, mobile show strong growth in IAB's Q1 online advertising report
- Twitter offers marketers objective-based advertising programs
- Coming to Firefox: Ads based on your browsing history
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door