- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
Aruba networks - News, Features, and Slideshows
"When are we going to get rid of these things?" said Ken Henderson's boss as he pointed at the corded desktop telephone that has been emblematic of the American office for decades.
Workers increasingly want to control when and where they work through mobile technology, according to the University of Sydney Business School.
Aruba Networks announced a package of software upgrades designed to better accommodate all-wireless workplaces, including sites where it's common to see employees using three different mobile devices with multiple applications.
A new survey finds that mobile technology is changing attitudes, expectations, and behaviors of workers, especially younger ones. And those changes are creating new challenges for IT groups.
Dell Software Wednesday introduced a suite of software and services for enterprise mobility management, including a "secure workspace" for mobile devices that lets enterprise IT managers separate work from data apps.
Whitepapers about Aruba networks
TheInfoPro's unique Market Window uses IT professionals ratings of vendors on 14 separate criteria to calculate scores for Vendor Promise and Vendor Fulfillment, allowing comparison of vendors’ effectiveness at strategy, marketing, delivery and execution. In prior studies, this research appeared in the Vendor Performance report.
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers