Aruba networks - News, Features, and Slideshows
"When are we going to get rid of these things?" said Ken Henderson's boss as he pointed at the corded desktop telephone that has been emblematic of the American office for decades.
Workers increasingly want to control when and where they work through mobile technology, according to the University of Sydney Business School.
Aruba Networks announced a package of software upgrades designed to better accommodate all-wireless workplaces, including sites where it's common to see employees using three different mobile devices with multiple applications.
A new survey finds that mobile technology is changing attitudes, expectations, and behaviors of workers, especially younger ones. And those changes are creating new challenges for IT groups.
Dell Software Wednesday introduced a suite of software and services for enterprise mobility management, including a "secure workspace" for mobile devices that lets enterprise IT managers separate work from data apps.
Whitepapers about Aruba networks
TheInfoPro's unique Market Window uses IT professionals ratings of vendors on 14 separate criteria to calculate scores for Vendor Promise and Vendor Fulfillment, allowing comparison of vendors’ effectiveness at strategy, marketing, delivery and execution. In prior studies, this research appeared in the Vendor Performance report.
- A10 Networks’ new channel vision to be delivered by WhiteGold Solutions
- Fujitsu World Tour: Cloud entering third phase of maturity
- Fujitsu World Tour: Future businesses will be defined by data first
- Robert Kaye retires as Macquarie Telecom chairman
- Fujitsu World Tour: NSW government revamping for Cloud, mobile service world
- Adobe details how it's transforming into a digital-first marketing organisation
- Yahoo buys Flurry to make more money from mobile apps
- Salesforce.com's trademark infringement anything but social, lawsuit claims
- Better CIO/CFO relationships see CMO salaries soar
- Report: Personalised marketing hampered by knowledge gap and privacy fears