- Sprint, Windstream traffic routing errors hijacked other ISPs
- New malware spreads over Twitch chat, targets Steam accounts
- Isles of Scilly council dragged over coals by Information Commissioner for letting documents slip
- Researcher disputes report BlackPOS used in Home Depot, Target attacks
- IDF 2014: Developers must address security and privacy concerns as IoT grows
Aruba networks - News, Features, and Slideshows
"When are we going to get rid of these things?" said Ken Henderson's boss as he pointed at the corded desktop telephone that has been emblematic of the American office for decades.
Workers increasingly want to control when and where they work through mobile technology, according to the University of Sydney Business School.
Aruba Networks announced a package of software upgrades designed to better accommodate all-wireless workplaces, including sites where it's common to see employees using three different mobile devices with multiple applications.
A new survey finds that mobile technology is changing attitudes, expectations, and behaviors of workers, especially younger ones. And those changes are creating new challenges for IT groups.
Dell Software Wednesday introduced a suite of software and services for enterprise mobility management, including a "secure workspace" for mobile devices that lets enterprise IT managers separate work from data apps.
Whitepapers about Aruba networks
TheInfoPro's unique Market Window uses IT professionals ratings of vendors on 14 separate criteria to calculate scores for Vendor Promise and Vendor Fulfillment, allowing comparison of vendors’ effectiveness at strategy, marketing, delivery and execution. In prior studies, this research appeared in the Vendor Performance report.
- Netapp set to appoint second Australian distributor
- Avnet inks Informatica distribution deal
- Canberra Data Centres signs Digital Realty Trust expansion deal
- Business concerned about 'knock-on' costs of Federal Government data retention crackdown
- Thiess signs NBN contract to connect 170,000 premises per year
- Optus claims world-first with Facebook trending campaign launching pre-paid offer
- Report: Customer data analysis is up, but execs still rely on intuition for strategic decisions
- US retailer Kohl's develops prototype to predict shopping trolley abandonment
- Google acquires online survey specialist Polar
- Permission-based programmatic advertising taps into customer data disclosure trend