- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
Aruba networks - News, Features, and Slideshows
FCC votes in new U.S. net neutrality rules
HP is in talks to purchase Aruba Networks, with an eye toward acquiring that company's wireless networking infrastructure technology, according to a report published by Bloomberg News.
The NBASE-T Alliance -- a recently formed umbrella group of networking industry players dedicated to keeping standard Ethernet cabling relevant -- announced a dozen new members on Monday, including big names such as Intel, Qualcomm and Brocade.
Last December customers were peppering wireless LAN vendors with questions about whether to upgrade to the pre-standard-but-certified 802.11ac products flooding the market or hold off until 2015, when more powerful "Wave 2" Gigabit Wifi gear was expected to become prevalent.
The new Levi's Stadium, home of the San Francisco 49ers, is deploying new wireless beacon technology to help fans use a special stadium navigation app on their smartphones and other devices.
Whitepapers about Aruba networks
TheInfoPro's unique Market Window uses IT professionals ratings of vendors on 14 separate criteria to calculate scores for Vendor Promise and Vendor Fulfillment, allowing comparison of vendors’ effectiveness at strategy, marketing, delivery and execution. In prior studies, this research appeared in the Vendor Performance report.
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week