- Spam industry reinvented as messages containing malicious links surge
- Five ways to keep your student's digital life safe
- Start-up offers up endpoint detection and response for behavior-based malware detection
- The week in security: Old malware continues onslaught as new devices found vulnerable
- Customers welcome C-suite advocate, CipherCloud chief trust officer reports
Aruba networks - News, Features, and Slideshows
"When are we going to get rid of these things?" said Ken Henderson's boss as he pointed at the corded desktop telephone that has been emblematic of the American office for decades.
Workers increasingly want to control when and where they work through mobile technology, according to the University of Sydney Business School.
Aruba Networks announced a package of software upgrades designed to better accommodate all-wireless workplaces, including sites where it's common to see employees using three different mobile devices with multiple applications.
A new survey finds that mobile technology is changing attitudes, expectations, and behaviors of workers, especially younger ones. And those changes are creating new challenges for IT groups.
Dell Software Wednesday introduced a suite of software and services for enterprise mobility management, including a "secure workspace" for mobile devices that lets enterprise IT managers separate work from data apps.
Whitepapers about Aruba networks
TheInfoPro's unique Market Window uses IT professionals ratings of vendors on 14 separate criteria to calculate scores for Vendor Promise and Vendor Fulfillment, allowing comparison of vendors’ effectiveness at strategy, marketing, delivery and execution. In prior studies, this research appeared in the Vendor Performance report.
- R programming language gaining ground on traditional statistics packages
- How can the Internet have too many routes and not enough addresses?
- OnBeep developing walkie-talkie type wearable for mobile devices
- Samsung builds custom Galaxy Tab 4 Nook tablet with Barnes & Noble
- Linux Foundation to offer new certification for IT workers
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets
- Customer centricity is the difference between intent and action, says NAB