Institutions of higher learning can often feel like self-contained worlds of their own, and their wireless networks are much the same – subject to unique demands and rules, the campus network is a distinctive challenge for the IT pro.
Aruba networks - News, Features, and Slideshows
Networks able to understand contextual clues will improve security, flexibility and provide broad new feature sets in the future, said Aruba founder and CTO Keerti Melkote in a keynote address from the company’s Atmosphere conference on Wednesday.
A year after wireless mover-and-shaker Aruba was acquired by HP in a landmark $3 billion deal, President and CEO Dominic Orr said that, if anything, the company was more in control of its own destiny than ever.
Wireless LAN purchases aren't exactly going gangbusters these days, but relative to other enterprise infrastructure product sales, WLANs are where it's at.
Aruba succeeded where other Wi-Fi companies failed: A talk with the founder about the acquisition by HP, what comes next with Wi-Fi
Keerti Melkote talks about the acquisition by HP, product line rationalization, gigabit Wi-Fi, and IoT
The next big new thing in Wi-Fi networks will boast groundbreaking technology, but it might not arrive for a couple years yet.
Cloud Wi-Fi startups Cloud4Wi and Relay2 share news about new or updated offerings aimed at helping organizations get more from their wireless networks.
Cybersecurity firm <a href="http://www.fortinet.com/press_releases/2015/fortinet-announces-agreement-to-acquire-meru-networks.html">Fortinet's purchase last week of wireless network manufacturer Meru Networks</a> for $44 million is the second major acquisition of a Wi-Fi hardware vendor in three months and, potentially, the start of a broader pattern.
Whitepapers about Aruba networks
TheInfoPro's unique Market Window uses IT professionals ratings of vendors on 14 separate criteria to calculate scores for Vendor Promise and Vendor Fulfillment, allowing comparison of vendors’ effectiveness at strategy, marketing, delivery and execution. In prior studies, this research appeared in the Vendor Performance report.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals