- Hillary Clinton: 'Our technology companies are not part of our government'
- Router malware: Fact or fiction?
- Los Alamos National Lab's R&D fueling new quantum-crypto firm
- Drupal offers bounty for breaking its new two-factor authentication
- Java, Flash and Reader still PC admins' biggest security headaches
Armidale - News, Features, and Slideshows
Whitehack owner and director Adrian Wood returned to Australia from Alaska in the United States partly because he could access the National Broadband Network (NBN) for his business.
A new report commissioned by NBN Co has pointed to potential for students to produce higher quality work with the aid of the National Broadband Network (NBN).
Anittel Group has provisioned its first commercial National Broadband Network (NBN) customer in Armidale Dumaresq in NSW.
The latest mainland test site of the National Broadband Network (NBN) has been switched on, with Townsville becoming the first Queensland location to be connected to the network.
The NBN will enable more people to "work where they live", according to Prime Minister Julia Gillard, who attended the opening of the NBN Co network on the mainland in Armidale today where the home work possibilities were showcased at length.
- Telstra strikes Cloud deal with Telkom Indonesia
- Brocade deploys router for new high-speed research network platform
- EXCLUSIVE: Tonnex International falls into liquidation after lengthy court battle
- SAP backs innovation centre launch with $60m investment in Victoria (+15 photos)
- Inabox Group revenue reaches $46.9m but profit slips again