- UK security sector warned over risk of selling to oppressive regimes
- US court fines EU spyware maker $500k and nabs source code
- BitDefender shows off 'Box', a home security device for the Internet of Things
- Use Uber? Snapchat? Google Maps? Now Twitter knows
- PoS malware also targeting ticket vending machines and electronic kiosks
Armidale - News, Features, and Slideshows
Whitehack owner and director Adrian Wood returned to Australia from Alaska in the United States partly because he could access the National Broadband Network (NBN) for his business.
A new report commissioned by NBN Co has pointed to potential for students to produce higher quality work with the aid of the National Broadband Network (NBN).
Anittel Group has provisioned its first commercial National Broadband Network (NBN) customer in Armidale Dumaresq in NSW.
The latest mainland test site of the National Broadband Network (NBN) has been switched on, with Townsville becoming the first Queensland location to be connected to the network.
The NBN will enable more people to "work where they live", according to Prime Minister Julia Gillard, who attended the opening of the NBN Co network on the mainland in Armidale today where the home work possibilities were showcased at length.
- Close shaves between aircraft and drones on the upswing
- Obama signs legislation allowing regulatory e-labels for smartphones, wearables
- Data retention inquiry to report in early 2015
- Aus government begins review of cyber security strategy
- Communications coalition urges national focus on broadband adoption