Armidale - News, Features, and Slideshows
Whitehack owner and director Adrian Wood returned to Australia from Alaska in the United States partly because he could access the National Broadband Network (NBN) for his business.
A new report commissioned by NBN Co has pointed to potential for students to produce higher quality work with the aid of the National Broadband Network (NBN).
Anittel Group has provisioned its first commercial National Broadband Network (NBN) customer in Armidale Dumaresq in NSW.
The latest mainland test site of the National Broadband Network (NBN) has been switched on, with Townsville becoming the first Queensland location to be connected to the network.
The NBN will enable more people to "work where they live", according to Prime Minister Julia Gillard, who attended the opening of the NBN Co network on the mainland in Armidale today where the home work possibilities were showcased at length.
- Dave Goldberg, entrepreneur and husband of Facebook's Sandberg, dies
- ACLU: NSA phone dragnet should be killed not amended
- Antivirus test labs call out Chinese security company as cheat
- Linksys WRT1200AC: A fast, full-featured, open-source-friendly router
- Microsoft woos developers with SDK for Band fitness tracker
- Qantas to launch virtual reality film of Great Barrier Reef
- Starcom and ZenithOptimedia integrate programmatic trading desks
- Oracle: Marketers must create a digital dialogue with consumers
- How Fortnum and Mason got 20% more customers to check out with open-source site
- Freeview appoints Scot Mota as marketing director