- Senate orders release of Coalition's NBN review
- Spies offered to share info about Aussies
- .xxx to launch porn search engine
- Brandis quizzed over PM's understanding of metadata
- Encrypted social network vies for disgruntled WhatsApp, Facebook users
Whether you like to create the beats or simply enjoy them, these apps are for you
As winter turns Australian skies wet and dreary, it's about that time when the adventurous and downright bored jet off to find green pastures. Whether, it's Europe, Asia, Africa or the US, here are five smartphone apps to help you on your way.
At last count, over 500,000 Australians are considered obese, two to three per cent of whom have Body Mass Indexes (BMIs) of over 50, weight that far outclasses the clinical classification of "morbidly obese" and strolls into the territory of "super obese". Well, if you're looking to shed a few of those Autumn/Winter pounds or perhaps to slim up that management gut, here's a few apps that you can use to help you along the way.
There's less than a month to the end of the financial year, which means it's time to start getting your loans, expenses and other money concerns in order. This week, Computerworld Australia brings to you four apps that will help you keep track of your expenditure.
Learn how others have delivered industry-leading, multi-platform management and security solutions. In this whitepaper, we look how app developers can develop, deploy and manage apps that enterprises can rely on today and into the future. Click to download!
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest
- Why customer demographics aren't telling marketers the whole digital story
- IAB and Nielsen launch mobile advertising audience measurement pilot
- Ernst & Young: Businesses must prepare for end to 'golden age' of customer data
- Yahoo buys SkyPhrase to better understand natural language