- Cabinet Office seeking suppliers for GOV.UK Verify
- Ofcom fended off 1,600 cyberattacks in two months, FoI request reveals
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' release after threats following cyberattack
- ‘Backdoor’ may be on 10m Coolpad Android smartphones
- Forensic software gets around iCloud security features
apps - News, Features, and Slideshows
apps in pictures
St George Bank, viewed as the 'innovation hub' of Westpac, has adopted a 'mobile only' strategy, according to CIO Dhiren Kulkarni.
Reffind is a Sydney-based B2B startup that will next year launch a mobile app to help businesses find new employees through referrals.
Apple has today announced the availability of WatchKit, software that gives developers a set of tools to create experiences designed specifically for the Apple Watch.
Optus could be planning a counter move to Vodafone’s Spotify partnership, judging from comments made today by the telco's CEO, Allen Lew.
Uber has written to the Transport Ministers of Australia talking up the economic and community benefits of its taxi-hailing app amid state government attempts to regulate its car-sharing service UberX.
Google launched its Apps Marketplace back in March, effectively inviting companies to create business software for the cloud that would sit alongside the standard set of Google Apps.
As the passing foot traffic scuttled through Midtown Manhattan, where an estimated 1.6 million pass through each day, nestled in the heart of Times Square a Kiwi retail revolution was taking place.
Taxi booking app GoCatch will soon utilise big data technology to provide accurate predictions of taxi arrival times for customers.
Google has finally released its long-awaited Maps application for iOS.
For many of us, the Cloud has changed the way we work and play. Thanks to well-known services like Gmail, Dropbox, Facebook and Instapaper, practically our whole lives - photos, documents, contacts and more - are online. So isn't it time to take control?
Roll out the welcome wagon, Android fans: It looks like you'll soon have a new place to shop.
Whitepapers about apps
This white paper outlines the driving forces behind businesses establishing corporate application stores, the benefits of such an approach, and what to seek in a solution that supports this strategy. • The next wave of mobility is coming at us in the form of mobile applications. • Savvy companies are deploying commercial and custom mobile applications for their lines of business • Organisations must devise a viable strategy for managing the applications that employees will use on mobile devices
- New Vocus/Amcom entity will have initial personnel restructure
- Schneider Electric wins 2014 Platts Global Energy Award
- New undersea cable to link Australia and New Zealand
- Communications service providers will face heavy capex in coming years: Ovum
- Sony Pictures cancels Christmas day release of 'The Interview' following hacks
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Melbourne Stars look to fan engagement with mobile marketing offer
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year
- Predictive analytics for the masses gets closer with vendor investments
- Second-screen ad synching to take off in 2015