- Government-private sector collaboration vital for cyber security: Brandis
- Talking ’bout my generation – the next wave of infosec
- Australia's online ads less fraudulent but lower quality than elsewhere
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data about you
- Camio turns your spare phone or tablet into Dropcam
appointments - News, Features, and Slideshows
Data centre provider NEXTDC (ASX: NXT) has hired Oskar Tomaszewski as its new CFO after current CFO Paul Jobbins was promoted to head of finance.
Former IBM Australia account partner Paul Miller has joined insurance technology vendor SSP as its new Asia Pacific general manager, based in Melbourne.
Adobe Australia and New Zealand head of digital media Chris Skelton has been promoted to A/NZ managing director.
Former Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) Australia and New Zealand's regional sales director, Anthony Clarke, has moved to Compuware to become its new A/NZ regional director.
Mobile device management vendor Good Technology has appointed Gavin Jones to the newly created role of Australia and New Zealand vice president/general manager.
Former NEC Australia enterprise IT architect technology strategist Tasso Mangos has been promoted to the newly created role of CTO.
Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) has recruited a new Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands country manager from its operations in Europe.
Cisco has undertaken a management change with Ken Boal appointed Australia and New Zealand managing director.
Storage vendor NetApp has found a replacement for the Australia and New Zealand managing director role from its internal ranks after former MD Peter O’Connor left in August 2012.
Australian retail conglomerate, Winning Group, has recruited Simon Smith as its new CTO.
The board of mobile marketing and content company Motopia (ASX:MOT) has chosen two new members, and announced the resignation of chairman Jitto Arulampalam.
A wrap of the local industry's executive appointments
Former CA Technologies Australia managing director, Brenton Smith, has jumped ship to Symantec's Cloud division.
IT consulting company, CPT Global (ASX:CGO), has appointed Brian Peters as its new general manager for the Victorian market.
Astaro nabs SonicWALL staff while TechnologyOne hires higher education expert
- IN PICTURES: RSA Conference 2015, San Francisco, April 20-24 (+37 photos)
- Technology investment in SMEs set to escalate in 2015: Robert Half
- Bulletproof increases focus on southern region in Australia with new senior hire
- EXCLUSIVE: Huawei and iCITA - a partnership cemented in the datacentre
- HP nabs Randstad most attractive employer in ICT award
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Twitter boosts beacon technology with investment in Swirl Networks
- NetSuite to acquire Bronto's digital marketing platform for US$200m
- Beacon trial aims to engage Sydneysiders with new World War II sculpture
- MCG rates success of beacon trials for customer engagement