- Elon Musk insider Branden Spikes launches new security firm in UK
- Majority of websites have serious, unfixed vulnerabilities
- AMD may build ExactTrak data-zapping into its chips, to compete with Intel vPro
- Man charged with selling fake discount coupons on Silk Road
appointments - News, Features, and Slideshows
Former Colt Technology Services head of IT Daryl Dunbar has been hired as Digital Realty’s Asia Pacific managing director.
Data centre provider NEXTDC (ASX: NXT) has hired Oskar Tomaszewski as its new CFO after current CFO Paul Jobbins was promoted to head of finance.
Former IBM Australia account partner Paul Miller has joined insurance technology vendor SSP as its new Asia Pacific general manager, based in Melbourne.
Adobe Australia and New Zealand head of digital media Chris Skelton has been promoted to A/NZ managing director.
Former Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) Australia and New Zealand's regional sales director, Anthony Clarke, has moved to Compuware to become its new A/NZ regional director.
Mobile device management vendor Good Technology has appointed Gavin Jones to the newly created role of Australia and New Zealand vice president/general manager.
Former NEC Australia enterprise IT architect technology strategist Tasso Mangos has been promoted to the newly created role of CTO.
Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) has recruited a new Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands country manager from its operations in Europe.
Cisco has undertaken a management change with Ken Boal appointed Australia and New Zealand managing director.
Storage vendor NetApp has found a replacement for the Australia and New Zealand managing director role from its internal ranks after former MD Peter O’Connor left in August 2012.
Australian retail conglomerate, Winning Group, has recruited Simon Smith as its new CTO.
The board of mobile marketing and content company Motopia (ASX:MOT) has chosen two new members, and announced the resignation of chairman Jitto Arulampalam.
A wrap of the local industry's executive appointments
Former CA Technologies Australia managing director, Brenton Smith, has jumped ship to Symantec's Cloud division.
IT consulting company, CPT Global (ASX:CGO), has appointed Brian Peters as its new general manager for the Victorian market.
- Exclusive Group secures new investment to support continued growth strategy
- Avaya awards its top Asia-Pacific channel partners
- A/NZ Shoppers deserting retailers due to online performance issues: Rackspace
- Fujitsu World Tour 2015: A focus on the healthy human side of IoT (+8 photos)
- Avaya finalises Ensa acquisition
- Aon CMO: Employee, executive cultural shift needed for content marketing success
- Shazam launches visual recognition content offering for brands
- Vivid Sydney, Kathmandu and Crown take up Instagram carousel ads
- IBM creates industry-specific predictive analytics as Salesforce unveils big data Wave
- Why GoDaddy needs a CMO and a chief customer officer