- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- White-hat hackers key to securing connected cars
- Roses are red, violets are blue, hand over your cash or I promise we're through
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
appointments - News, Features, and Slideshows
Alister Dias has been appointed VMware's new managing director and vice president for Australia and New Zealand, effective from April.
Anthony Wong has been elected as president of the ACS for two years from January 2016.
Telstra has promoted three managing directors to group executive roles.
Global IT governance and security association, ISACA, has announced that two Australians are on its 11 member board of directors for 2015-16.
Former Colt Technology Services head of IT Daryl Dunbar has been hired as Digital Realty’s Asia Pacific managing director.
Data centre provider NEXTDC (ASX: NXT) has hired Oskar Tomaszewski as its new CFO after current CFO Paul Jobbins was promoted to head of finance.
Former IBM Australia account partner Paul Miller has joined insurance technology vendor SSP as its new Asia Pacific general manager, based in Melbourne.
Adobe Australia and New Zealand head of digital media Chris Skelton has been promoted to A/NZ managing director.
Former Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) Australia and New Zealand's regional sales director, Anthony Clarke, has moved to Compuware to become its new A/NZ regional director.
Mobile device management vendor Good Technology has appointed Gavin Jones to the newly created role of Australia and New Zealand vice president/general manager.
Former NEC Australia enterprise IT architect technology strategist Tasso Mangos has been promoted to the newly created role of CTO.
Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) has recruited a new Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands country manager from its operations in Europe.
Cisco has undertaken a management change with Ken Boal appointed Australia and New Zealand managing director.
Storage vendor NetApp has found a replacement for the Australia and New Zealand managing director role from its internal ranks after former MD Peter O’Connor left in August 2012.
Australian retail conglomerate, Winning Group, has recruited Simon Smith as its new CTO.
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Most enterprises plan to boost cloud use this year
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- Forrester: Marketers using an average of 5 social channels for marketing
- Innovation challenge results in new customer ordering app prototype for Village Cinemas
- CMO interview: The new digital travel experience
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 11 February
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation