- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
appointments - News, Features, and Slideshows
Former IBM Australia account partner Paul Miller has joined insurance technology vendor SSP as its new Asia Pacific general manager, based in Melbourne.
Adobe Australia and New Zealand head of digital media Chris Skelton has been promoted to A/NZ managing director.
Former Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) Australia and New Zealand's regional sales director, Anthony Clarke, has moved to Compuware to become its new A/NZ regional director.
Mobile device management vendor Good Technology has appointed Gavin Jones to the newly created role of Australia and New Zealand vice president/general manager.
Former NEC Australia enterprise IT architect technology strategist Tasso Mangos has been promoted to the newly created role of CTO.
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers