Alister Dias has been appointed VMware's new managing director and vice president for Australia and New Zealand, effective from April.
appointments - News, Features, and Slideshows
Anthony Wong has been elected as president of the ACS for two years from January 2016.
Telstra has promoted three managing directors to group executive roles.
Global IT governance and security association, ISACA, has announced that two Australians are on its 11 member board of directors for 2015-16.
Former Colt Technology Services head of IT Daryl Dunbar has been hired as Digital Realty’s Asia Pacific managing director.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today