appointments - News, Features, and Slideshows
Alister Dias has been appointed VMware's new managing director and vice president for Australia and New Zealand, effective from April.
Anthony Wong has been elected as president of the ACS for two years from January 2016.
Telstra has promoted three managing directors to group executive roles.
Global IT governance and security association, ISACA, has announced that two Australians are on its 11 member board of directors for 2015-16.
Former Colt Technology Services head of IT Daryl Dunbar has been hired as Digital Realty’s Asia Pacific managing director.
- Opera gets acquisition offer from Chinese consortium that includes Qihoo
- US regulator coming around to view that a Google computer could qualify as car driver
- Poseidon hacker group behind long-running extortion scheme
- Is Docker ditching Ubuntu Linux? Confusion reigns
- Google will stop accepting new Flash ads on June 30
- Maxus Worldwide launches new marketing tech consultancy
- Cricket Australia deploys Prime Focus Technologies solution to manage digital content assets
- Why big data is the capital driving the digital age
- 8 ways to avoid fads, gimmicks and shiny martech toys
- What the hell is the difference between ad tech and marketing tech?