Apple - News, Features, and Slideshows
Google is expected to reveal details about Android Pay at its annual I/O conference this week, even as Samsung readies its own separate mobile payment service.
With Microsoft saying that Windows 10 "is the last version of Windows", the company may have a naming problem.
Problems with the new Apple Watch and Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge smartphone have infuriated some early adopters, but they still stay loyal to their favorite brand.
With more than 2200 Apple Watch apps already available, finding the best ones for new Watch owners isn't easy.
This vendor-written tech primer has been edited by Network World to eliminate product promotion, but readers should note it will likely favor the submitter's approach.
Apple's head of retail is apparently serious about pushing customers to order online: There are no new MacBooks available for pickup at the company's brick-and-mortar stores.
The Apple Watch supports Apple Pay, but it's unlikely that the smartwatch, coming April 24, will significantly boost the number of mobile payments made by U.S. customers.
First, the iPhone 6 arrived last year without it. Now, comes the Apple Watch. Same story. Wireless charging seems to be something Apple's going to wait on even as major mobile manufacturers adopt it.
BARCELONA: Is Samsung obsessed with out-doing the Apple iPhone? Not exactly, but it's a fair question.
Participants in the White House Summit on Cybersecurity and Consumer Protection on Friday called for government/private sector information sharing, updated regulations, and improving the trust citizens have in the government's respect for privacy and civil liberties.
2015 IT Salary & Jobs Regional Report: The Southwest
After Apple and Samsung, which companies are selling the most smartphones around the globe?
While Google and Microsoft are using large amounts of free cloud storage to sell inexpensive consumer notebooks, Apple has stood above the fray.
It's so far been another sorry, sorry year in the technology industry, with big name companies, hot startups and individuals making public mea culpas for their assorted dumb, embarrassing and other regrettable actions.
The eagerly awaited iPhone 6 announced last week offers a larger screen, more processing power and -- in the base model -- the same 16GB of storage as the two-year-old iPhone 5.
- The software-defined datacentre is best in moving to the Cloud, says VMware’s Minhazuddin
- Fujitsu delves into the IoT space with new end-to-end solution for A/NZ
- Fujitsu launches dedicated security practice in A/NZ
- Dicker Data just misses breaking $1 billion mark in revenue for FY2014
- Liquid business environments are essential for company growth: VMware
- Google to widen Maps' offline features
- Annual WITI Summit taps into awareness, frustration over lack of women in IT
- Google targets online wannabes with offline maps and lightweight browsers
- College kids to the rescue with IT support startup HelloTech
- IDC forecasts drop in PC and tablet shipments this year
- IBM creates industry-specific predictive analytics as Salesforce unveils big data Wave
- Why GoDaddy needs a CMO and a chief customer officer
- Brand refresh helps TravelEdge clarify growth strategy
- Optus: Digital is not a technology, it's a way of working
- Chief customer officer: Threat to the CMO, or the ultimate modern marketer?