- Fixing HealthCare.gov security
- Encryption goof fixed in TorrentLocker file-locking malware
- US military unaware of Chinese attacks against transport contractors
- PGP creator, other top cryptographers head 2014 National Cyber Security Hall of Fame class
Apple - News, Features, and Slideshows
The eagerly awaited iPhone 6 announced last week offers a larger screen, more processing power and -- in the base model -- the same 16GB of storage as the two-year-old iPhone 5.
Faster innovation, better security, new markets -- the case for opening Swift might be more compelling than Apple will admit
Apple's Tim Cook has kicked back against critics with new iPhones, the Apple Watch and future big business, Apple Pay, but there are some questions for Apple fans:
Apple will restructure its 2014-15 iPhone portfolio today, analysts said, by dumping the iPhone 5C experiment but keeping the three-year-old iPhone 4S to sell at even lower prices in markets such as India.
Samsung's announcement of the Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Note Edge and especially the Gear VR virtual reality headset raised questions over whether the new devices can help correct the company's lackluster first half financials, which were partly blamed on slow Galaxy S 5 sales.
Apple intends introducing a 12.9-inch iPad model, and there's some who may think doing so makes no sense at all. They're wrong. Here's why:
There may be big expectations for the wearables market, but the reality is that until someone transforms the category -- Apple's the usual suspect -- it won't break out of a very small constituency.
Unless MIcrosoft radically changes its habits, it will throw Windows 8 down a deep memory hole even before a successor ships.
Apple announced it sold 13.3 million iPads in the second quarter, a year-over-year drop of 9%, the second straight quarter of declining numbers, and blamed a slowdown in developed markets.
The Apple-IBM partnership will have little effect on Microsoft's dominance in the enterprise, or drastically change its mutating mobile strategy.
The new Apple-IBM partnership seems sure to help Apple sell more iPads to businesses, but it may also be setting off alarm bells at mobile device management companies large and small.
With its new Fire Phone, Amazon is primarily interested in connecting to its 250 million Amazon and Prime customers with a phone that makes it quick and easy to shop over the Web.
Online word processors, spreadsheets, and presentation apps can be surprisingly useful, or surprisingly lame, and not even Microsoft aces Office document compatibility
An Australian company has made a big deal this week of taking umbridge over Apple's use of the name HealthKit. That's because the company is named HealthKit.
- CoinJar’s bitcoin EFTPOS card to hit the market next week
- Queensland Government appoints Interactive Intelligence to ICT Service Panel
- More than 200 Aussie Apple fanatics hire minions to stand in line for iPhone 6
- Former Microsoft exec named CEO of Australian bar tab start-up
- Qlik launches self service Business Intelligence tool for enterprise
- AMI gets members' choice board of directors
- Coca-Cola strategy VP: Creativity at the heart of real-time digital interaction
- Former ninemsn exec appointed CEO at bar tab app startup, Clipp
- Aussie consulting group plans to help brands solve customer experience woes
- Deloitte CMO: The differentiation point for businesses is creativity