- BlackBerry's deal to buy voice crypto company Secusmart blessed by German government
- YubiKeys by Yubico provide two-factor authentication by USB
- Syrian Electronic Army hits numerous media sites with DNS redirection attack
- 5 ways PCI is becoming more security-conscious next year
- Weather.com fixes web application vulnerabilities
Apple watch - News, Features, and Slideshows
Apple watch in pictures
Apple has today announced the availability of WatchKit, software that gives developers a set of tools to create experiences designed specifically for the Apple Watch.
Going through withdrawal over the sudden drop-off in Apple iPhone 6 and iWatch (now formally Apple Watch) scuttlebutt that has sustained us over the past year? Laugh it off with these mostly safe for work parody and comedy videos.
Here you’ll find a detailed recap of some of the cooler and most important new products and services Apple announced yesterday.
If Apple launched its Apple Watch today, between four and six out of every 10 iPhone owners would be able to use the smartwatch, according to statistics from Kantar Worldpanel Comtech and an app analytics firm.
Apple certainly had a lot to announce and preview during its almost-two-hour media event for the launch of the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, which included not only new phones but the company's new mobile payments system known as Apple Pay and the first preview of the Apple Watch -- set to debut sometime early next year.
Apple's Tim Cook has kicked back against critics with new iPhones, the Apple Watch and future big business, Apple Pay, but there are some questions for Apple fans:
- How AMEX is using data and creative to tap into customer contexts
- Mobile Mentor and iProximity join forces on beacon technology
- 5 lessons in brand culture from Gelato Messina
- New board builds AANA's brand marketing expertise
- 10 mind-blowing Oculus Rift experiments that reveal VR's practical potential