From Apple Music to iOS 9 to the Apple Watch, here are the biggest announcements from Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference this week.
Apple watch - News, Features, and Slideshows
Apple watch in pictures
From using Siri to muting notifications to saving battery life, here are some of the most useful Apple Watch tips and tricks you should learn.
Now that you’ve got your new Apple Watch, here are the apps you should try…
At an event to launch the Apple Watch, Apple also made several announcements regarding Apple TV, HBO, Macbook, and other products.
Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference is coming to San Francisco next week, giving CEO Tim Cook a chance to get developers fired up over the latest that Apple has to offer. He are 5 questions it needs to answer.
Is the wearables market just a hobby for HP, as the company claims? As new smartwatches - like Titan's Juxt - keep rolling out, that doesn't seem to be the case.
Some of the more popular sports wearables don't just let you track your fitness, they let other people track you too.
New enterprise and consumer network technologies are coming fast and furious these days via well-heeled startups, and yes, even from more established tech players. But further back in the pipeline, in the research labs of universities and colleges around the world, that's where the really cool stuff is happening. Take a peek at some of the more intriguing projects under works in areas ranging from wireless to security to open source to robotics to cloud computing.
Sales of Android-based devices pulled ahead of the iPhone in the first half of the year, with a 54 per cent market share according to Telsyte.
Fitbit retained its title as the world's top wearables vendor for the second quarter of 2015, but Apple is quickly gaining ground.
After initially saying it would sell the Apple Watch in approximately 300 of its stores, Best Buy has now decided to have it in all of its locations by the end of next month.
Ten more Apple Watch apps your wrist may thank you for
Apple Watch users already have thousands of apps they can choose to use, but what is arguably the most important is already wrapped around their wrist.
Apple's Tim Cook has kicked back against critics with new iPhones, the Apple Watch and future big business, Apple Pay, but there are some questions for Apple fans:
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing