- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- White-hat hackers key to securing connected cars
- Roses are red, violets are blue, hand over your cash or I promise we're through
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
Apple watch - News, Features, and Slideshows
Apple watch in pictures
Some of the more popular sports wearables don't just let you track your fitness, they let other people track you too.
New enterprise and consumer network technologies are coming fast and furious these days via well-heeled startups, and yes, even from more established tech players. But further back in the pipeline, in the research labs of universities and colleges around the world, that's where the really cool stuff is happening. Take a peek at some of the more intriguing projects under works in areas ranging from wireless to security to open source to robotics to cloud computing.
Sales of Android-based devices pulled ahead of the iPhone in the first half of the year, with a 54 per cent market share according to Telsyte.
Apple signs up to build smart clothing for US soldiers, ships and planes
Salesforce.com has showcased third-party software that uses the Salesforce Wear developer platform and Salesforce clouds to get business information to wearers of the Apple Watch.
Fitbit retained its title as the world's top wearables vendor for the second quarter of 2015, but Apple is quickly gaining ground.
After initially saying it would sell the Apple Watch in approximately 300 of its stores, Best Buy has now decided to have it in all of its locations by the end of next month.
Ten more Apple Watch apps your wrist may thank you for
Apple Watch users already have thousands of apps they can choose to use, but what is arguably the most important is already wrapped around their wrist.
Apple's Tim Cook has kicked back against critics with new iPhones, the Apple Watch and future big business, Apple Pay, but there are some questions for Apple fans:
- Forrester: Marketers using an average of 5 social channels for marketing
- Innovation challenge results in new customer ordering app prototype for Village Cinemas
- CMO interview: The new digital travel experience
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 11 February
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation