Apple watch - News, Features, and Slideshows
Apple watch in pictures
Apple today invited reporters and analysts to an event scheduled for March 9, when it will probably talk up the Apple Watch and perhaps unveil other hardware.
The Australian smartwatch market is set to exceed $400 million by 2018, according to Telsyte.
Apple has today announced the availability of WatchKit, software that gives developers a set of tools to create experiences designed specifically for the Apple Watch.
Going through withdrawal over the sudden drop-off in Apple iPhone 6 and iWatch (now formally Apple Watch) scuttlebutt that has sustained us over the past year? Laugh it off with these mostly safe for work parody and comedy videos.
Here you’ll find a detailed recap of some of the cooler and most important new products and services Apple announced yesterday.
Apple's Tim Cook has kicked back against critics with new iPhones, the Apple Watch and future big business, Apple Pay, but there are some questions for Apple fans:
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu
- The visible expert: How to create industry stars, and why every CMO should care
- Twitter CFO floats idea of newspaper-like 'daily edition'
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived