- Integrate encryption with device management to overcome key-management issues: LANDESK
- Plex hacker demands Bitcoin ransom for return of data
- Telcos, government agencies least trusted to protect Australians' privacy
- Australia is world's fourth-largest holder of network-security patents, analysis finds
- How a burglar can make a copy of your door key, from a Facebook picture
Apple iPad Mini - News, Features, and Slideshows
Apple iPad Mini in pictures
Apple Tuesday announced its "biggest step" with its tablet line, but took only about 20 minutes out of its hour-plus presentation to do it: a years-in-the-making slimmed down version of the 9.7-inch iPad, now dubbed iPad Air, and a high-resolution display for the 7.9-inch iPad mini. The biggest shock: a $70 price increase for the smaller tablet, to $399.
Telstra, Optus and Vodafone will sell Apple's Wi-Fi + Cellular iPad mini in "the coming weeks", while the latest 4th Generation iPad is available through all three carriers now, it was announced today.
Apple's iPad mini went on sale across Australia this morning. We were at the flagship Sydney store to capture the first sales.
You won't be able to get your hands on Apple's iPad mini until Friday, but US and European based reviews of the newest, smallest iPad have begun to trickle through today. Let's take a look.
The first slew of brief "hands on" experiences with the iPad mini - by reporters and bloggers at Apple's unveiling - give high marks to the smaller tablet for build quality, lightness, display and performance.
- UXC Oxygen appoints Craig Stevenson as business manager
- Ransomware in Australia has seen a steady growth in the past six months: Bitdefender
- Canon opens the doors on new headquarters in Brisbane (+14 photos)
- Gartner explains how businesses can simplify the mid-market datacentre
- Cisco launches Internet of Everything Innovation Centre in WA