- Researchers develop astonishing Web-based attack on a computer's DRAM
- Hacking Team exploits hit Asian TV network with old RAT
- Symantec: Well-heeled hacking group Black Vine behind Anthem breach
- Maliciously crafted MKV video files can be used to crash Android phones
- Russian hackers use Twitter to mask sneaky data theft
Apple iPad Mini - News, Features, and Slideshows
Apple iPad Mini in pictures
Apple Tuesday announced its "biggest step" with its tablet line, but took only about 20 minutes out of its hour-plus presentation to do it: a years-in-the-making slimmed down version of the 9.7-inch iPad, now dubbed iPad Air, and a high-resolution display for the 7.9-inch iPad mini. The biggest shock: a $70 price increase for the smaller tablet, to $399.
Telstra, Optus and Vodafone will sell Apple's Wi-Fi + Cellular iPad mini in "the coming weeks", while the latest 4th Generation iPad is available through all three carriers now, it was announced today.
Apple's iPad mini went on sale across Australia this morning. We were at the flagship Sydney store to capture the first sales.
You won't be able to get your hands on Apple's iPad mini until Friday, but US and European based reviews of the newest, smallest iPad have begun to trickle through today. Let's take a look.
The first slew of brief "hands on" experiences with the iPad mini - by reporters and bloggers at Apple's unveiling - give high marks to the smaller tablet for build quality, lightness, display and performance.
- How Australia Post’s IT and marketing chiefs lead digital change - together
- Adobe's new interactive shoppable video experience
- HubSpot fires CMO, sanctions CEO over business ethics breach
- Australian grown mobile marketing platform secures BetAmerica deal
- Rachel Botsman: Trust is the currency of the 21st Century