- Large scale attack hijacks routers through users' browsers
- Minecraft used as cover to push Android scareware apps on Google Play
- Android's reset function fails to delete data from Samsung and HTC smartphones
- Hacked Adult Friend Finder database offered for $17,000
- Significant virtual machine vulnerability has been hiding in floppy disk code for 11 years
Apple iPad 2 - News, Features, and Slideshows
Apple iPad 2 in pictures
Australia’s number two telco, Optus, has finally jumped on the iPad 2 bandwagon making the device available for Australian customers from today.
Sony’s two recently unveiled tablets, the Tablet S and Tablet P, are rumoured to become the first real competitors to Apple’s iPad and iPad 2. The Tablet S will be introduced into the Australian market at the end of October, and is available for pre-order on 28th September. The dual-screen Tablet P is expected to launch sometime next year.
Computerworld is running its 2011 Media Usage survey, quizzing you on your Internet browsing habits and media consumption. We're interested in learning more about how you view and share technology-related content and information. Your feedback will help us to more closely align our services with your needs, so give us a hand by taking the survey!
Vodafone has announced it will offer Apple's iPad 2 tablet, with the device available on a 12- or 24-contact or for outright purchase.
The Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA) will begin a two-month trial of 12 iPad 2 tablets with its executive team on Monday 5 September.
Apple's iPad 2 is clearly the market leader, but Samsung has ruffled a few feathers with its upcoming Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android tablet -- so much so that Apple has blocked it from going on sale in Australia, and forced Samsung to postpone the launch event
Apple's iPad 2 may be flying off the shelves, but the launch of the Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet (available in September) makes for an interesting battle. Though it's yet another Android tablet, the Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet is one of the first that will be targeted directly at business and corporate users.
Apple's iPad 2 may be flying off the shelves, but the coming months will see a number of challengers aiming for a slice of the tablet pie.
- Exclusive Networks APAC posts bumper growth in first quarter
- Ingram Micro launches professional and training services for Aussie resellers
- Symantec's Holtzhausen to head Veritas channel business across APJ
- Barracuda and Aerohive partner for BYOD security
- Cloud back-up is vital for reseller and MSP profitability: CloudBerry Lab
- Why optimisation is the name of the game at First
- Video, mobile show strong growth in IAB's Q1 online advertising report
- Twitter offers marketers objective-based advertising programs
- Coming to Firefox: Ads based on your browsing history
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door