- Hackers exploit router flaws in unusual pharming attack
- Twitter adds more reporting tools to curb abuse and improve safety
- Is fragmentation killing Android in the enterprise?
- New Forescout CEO wants to make partners an offer they can't refuse
- Some Bitdefender products break HTTPS certificate revocation
Apple iPad 2 - News, Features, and Slideshows
Apple iPad 2 in pictures
Australia’s number two telco, Optus, has finally jumped on the iPad 2 bandwagon making the device available for Australian customers from today.
Sony’s two recently unveiled tablets, the Tablet S and Tablet P, are rumoured to become the first real competitors to Apple’s iPad and iPad 2. The Tablet S will be introduced into the Australian market at the end of October, and is available for pre-order on 28th September. The dual-screen Tablet P is expected to launch sometime next year.
Computerworld is running its 2011 Media Usage survey, quizzing you on your Internet browsing habits and media consumption. We're interested in learning more about how you view and share technology-related content and information. Your feedback will help us to more closely align our services with your needs, so give us a hand by taking the survey!
Vodafone has announced it will offer Apple's iPad 2 tablet, with the device available on a 12- or 24-contact or for outright purchase.
The Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA) will begin a two-month trial of 12 iPad 2 tablets with its executive team on Monday 5 September.
Apple's iPad 2 is clearly the market leader, but Samsung has ruffled a few feathers with its upcoming Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android tablet -- so much so that Apple has blocked it from going on sale in Australia, and forced Samsung to postpone the launch event
Apple's iPad 2 may be flying off the shelves, but the launch of the Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet (available in September) makes for an interesting battle. Though it's yet another Android tablet, the Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet is one of the first that will be targeted directly at business and corporate users.
Apple's iPad 2 may be flying off the shelves, but the coming months will see a number of challengers aiming for a slice of the tablet pie.
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week
- How CBA, Australia Post and Optus are wowing their customers