- The week in security: It's hack or be hacked as airplane rises, defences fall
- FBI: Victims of online fraud lost $800m to scammers last year
- Attackers use email spam to infect point-of-sale terminals with new malware
- Large scale attack hijacks routers through users' browsers
- Minecraft used as cover to push Android scareware apps on Google Play
Apple Computer - News, Features, and Slideshows
The contract that founded Apple was purchased Tuesday for nearly $1.6 million, far above the estimate of $100,000 to $150,000 put on the 35-year-old document by Sotheby's.
In a sign that hackers, like everyone else, are taking an interest in everything Apple, researchers at Sophos say they've spotted a new Trojan horse program written for the Mac.
Smartphone makers, not personal computer firms, are best positioned to make tablet PCs because of close links between external design and operating systems, a researcher in Taiwan said on Wednesday.
Consumer PC tech support company iYogi is planning to extend its services to users of mobile phones, with an initial focus on devices running the Android operating system.
- Meet Woodside's newest employee: IBM's Watson
- NSW Government improves destructive storm response with Internet of Things
- Manchester United and Epson extend global sponsorship agreement
- Federal Government opens Canberra datacentre
- 70 years of leadership on show as EDGE 2015 confirms stellar keynote line-up
- Updated: REA's marketing strategy chief takes CMO post at MYOB
- TedxSydney taps into real-time social to fuel engagement
- Why optimisation is the name of the game at First
- Video, mobile show strong growth in IAB's Q1 online advertising report
- Twitter offers marketers objective-based advertising programs