- Blame Heartbleed: HealthCare.gov requires users to change their passwords
- Major security flaws threaten satellite communications
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Chrome OS may kill the password with Easy Unlock smartphone option
- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
- Galaxy S5 deep-dive review: Long on hype, short on delivery
- NBN Co hits 105Mbps in limited FTTN trial
- Telcos seek to strengthen NBN Co wholesale restrictions
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- Queensland Police arrest man for allegedly hacking US gaming developer site
The contract that founded Apple was purchased Tuesday for nearly $1.6 million, far above the estimate of $100,000 to $150,000 put on the 35-year-old document by Sotheby's.
In a sign that hackers, like everyone else, are taking an interest in everything Apple, researchers at Sophos say they've spotted a new Trojan horse program written for the Mac.
Smartphone makers, not personal computer firms, are best positioned to make tablet PCs because of close links between external design and operating systems, a researcher in Taiwan said on Wednesday.
Consumer PC tech support company iYogi is planning to extend its services to users of mobile phones, with an initial focus on devices running the Android operating system.
The IT industry has been abuzz promoting the idea of virtual desktop infrastructure. But despite its advantages, adoption has been slow, and many organizations have abandoned their VDI initiatives. This paper explores how a new flash-based approach can overcome the key VDI pitfalls, and deliver a solution that both end-users and IT administrators will love.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size