- CIOs, CSOs should address cloud sovereignty uncertainty with facts: Gartner
- The week in security: Hackers swarm banks, break for World Cup
- Until the Tails privacy tool is patched, here's how to stay safe
- Firefox gains Chrome-like malicious file defences
- Mystery 'Onion/Critroni' ransom Trojan evolves to use more sophisticated encryption
Apple Computer - News, Features, and Slideshows
The contract that founded Apple was purchased Tuesday for nearly $1.6 million, far above the estimate of $100,000 to $150,000 put on the 35-year-old document by Sotheby's.
In a sign that hackers, like everyone else, are taking an interest in everything Apple, researchers at Sophos say they've spotted a new Trojan horse program written for the Mac.
Smartphone makers, not personal computer firms, are best positioned to make tablet PCs because of close links between external design and operating systems, a researcher in Taiwan said on Wednesday.
Consumer PC tech support company iYogi is planning to extend its services to users of mobile phones, with an initial focus on devices running the Android operating system.
- Queensland Ambulance Service invites offers for iOS report form
- ABS develops Web service for users to create own population clock
- Rogue employees using photocopiers and email services to steal data
- Connected home brings new revenue opportunity for telcos: Ovum
- Melbourne recruitment firm fined $11k for Office 2007 piracy
- JC Penney: Finding the right customer engagement strategy
- Brands demonstrate a hotchpotch of IT/marketing relationships
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing