- Malware program targets Hong Kong protesters using Apple devices
- Google triples bug bounty reward range to $15,000
- Security experts scrambling on Shellshock vulnerability as exploits begin
- Shellshock flaw could pose risks to payments industry
- Ex-NSA director Alexander calls for new cybersecurity model
Apple Computer - News, Features, and Slideshows
The contract that founded Apple was purchased Tuesday for nearly $1.6 million, far above the estimate of $100,000 to $150,000 put on the 35-year-old document by Sotheby's.
In a sign that hackers, like everyone else, are taking an interest in everything Apple, researchers at Sophos say they've spotted a new Trojan horse program written for the Mac.
Smartphone makers, not personal computer firms, are best positioned to make tablet PCs because of close links between external design and operating systems, a researcher in Taiwan said on Wednesday.
Consumer PC tech support company iYogi is planning to extend its services to users of mobile phones, with an initial focus on devices running the Android operating system.
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Australian social ad spend to hit $706.3m in five years: Forrester
- Digital advertising dominates in first half of 2014: report