- Retired US airport body scanners fail to spot guns, knives
- The UPS Store says malware found on systems of 51 stores
- Plug-and-play Android security layer outlined by NC State researchers
- Moving toward smart and secure continuous software delivery
- Spam industry reinvented as messages containing malicious links surge
Apple Computer - News, Features, and Slideshows
The contract that founded Apple was purchased Tuesday for nearly $1.6 million, far above the estimate of $100,000 to $150,000 put on the 35-year-old document by Sotheby's.
In a sign that hackers, like everyone else, are taking an interest in everything Apple, researchers at Sophos say they've spotted a new Trojan horse program written for the Mac.
Smartphone makers, not personal computer firms, are best positioned to make tablet PCs because of close links between external design and operating systems, a researcher in Taiwan said on Wednesday.
Consumer PC tech support company iYogi is planning to extend its services to users of mobile phones, with an initial focus on devices running the Android operating system.
- FireEye highlights virtualisation and security opportunities in Sydney (+15 photos)
- Vaya undercuts major telcos with launch of NBN plans
- Meru Networks, Wavelink and Compulec deploy wireless solution at The Glennie School
- AWS Cloud boosts Bulletproof revenues
- WESTCON IMAGINE 2014: Build a private Cloud but don’t forget the software, says EMC
- Expedia MD: How we're rallying around the customer
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets