Apple App Store - News, Features, and Slideshows
Apple's App Store still pulls in twice as much revenue as the Google Play Store, despite the continued growth in Android smartphone use,according to a report from mobile app tracking firm Distimo.
Australian Football League (AFL) fans can stay in touch with the footy action on their smartphone or tablet with the release of an AFL Live Official app.
ANZ Bank has continued its mobile banking push with the release of the Transactive iOS app for corporate customers, allowing them to remotely monitor real-time account balances, view current transactions and approve or reject payments.
Apple has added a page to its iTunes Store that reveals the top iPhone and iPad app downloads since the App Store opened in mid-2008.
- Tourism Australia CMO Nick Baker resigns
- Focus on people, not social platforms: Klout CEO
- Why CMOs must embrace software and agility or risk a 'customerpocalypse'
- Aussie satisfaction in big data lags behind global results: Accenture
- Apple Pay hits U.S. stores Monday -- assuming buyers can find anywhere to use it