- The week in security: Breaches growing, DDoS fiercer, mobile malware “negligible” as battlefronts shift
- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
Apple App Store - News, Features, and Slideshows
Apple's App Store still pulls in twice as much revenue as the Google Play Store, despite the continued growth in Android smartphone use,according to a report from mobile app tracking firm Distimo.
Australian Football League (AFL) fans can stay in touch with the footy action on their smartphone or tablet with the release of an AFL Live Official app.
ANZ Bank has continued its mobile banking push with the release of the Transactive iOS app for corporate customers, allowing them to remotely monitor real-time account balances, view current transactions and approve or reject payments.
Apple has added a page to its iTunes Store that reveals the top iPhone and iPad app downloads since the App Store opened in mid-2008.