app - News, Features, and Slideshows
app in pictures
Mobilyser is the Perth startup that has developed an app to help workers easily separate their work and personal calls for tax reporting purposes.
St George Bank has released a dedicated business banking mobile app for Android and Apple smartphones.
Reffind is a Sydney-based B2B startup that will next year launch a mobile app to help businesses find new employees through referrals.
The New South Wales government has revealed plans to digitise public records and make it easier for agencies to share data.
Mobile bar tab startup Clipp has doubled its number of pubs after signing an agreement with the Australian Leisure & Hospitality (ALH) Group.
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities