- Former Hacking Team developer reportedly in contact with a terrorist group
- Black Hat 2015: Cracking just about anything
- Ad group urges FTC to reject right to be forgotten in US
- Banks balance security and workflow when encrypting in the cloud
- Neiman Marcus case a reminder to check your cyber coverage
App Development - News, Features, and Slideshows
Google and Apple are two of the staunchest competitors in any industry, especially with regard to their Android and iOS operating systems for smartphones and tablets.
Microsoft will live stream the opening keynote address of its Build developers conference on Wednesday starting at 8:30 PT (11:30 ET).
Apple today announced that its annual developers conference will run June 8-12, and like last year it will assign tickets with a random drawing.
NASA this weekend is pulling together more than 10,000 developers, scientists, students and entrepreneurs across 62 countries for a code-a-thon aimed at building technology for space exploration.
Registration is now open for Google I/O, the company's annual developer conference, and it will rap up Thursday evening.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it and what's it seems weird and scary to me. It'll happen to you!" warned Abraham Simpson - of the Springfield Simpsons - way back in 1996.
With Google's social network coming up on its third anniversary, industry analysts are wondering if the company is rethinking Google+ and where it goes from here.
An Australian company has made a big deal this week of taking umbridge over Apple's use of the name HealthKit. That's because the company is named HealthKit.
Apple yesterday countered Microsoft's vision of the future, where multiple devices collapse into one, with a recognition that compromises and multiple devices are not only the reality, but could be lucrative.
Microsoft's announcement of universal Windows apps demonstrates the company's commitment to improving its share of the tablet and smartphone markets.
- Westpac, NAB, RedBalloon debate ingredients of digital transformation
- News Corp partners with Quantium and MCN to launch new digital advertising products
- AppNexus president: Programmatic ad exchanges collaborations are the future
- Carnival Australia CEO: How we are leading with customer data
- How Australia Post’s IT and marketing chiefs lead digital change - together