- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
API - News, Features, and Slideshows
More Australian government departments and agencies should make APIs available so that people can discover information faster, according to open government advocate Pia Waugh.
Dropbox has added group sharing to the business version of its cloud storage platform.
Dropbox has launched an open API for its business product as part of a plan to build a large ecosystem of business software integrations.
GoGet sees driverless cars and tighter integration with trains and buses as the future of its car-sharing service in Australia, according to co-founder Bruce Jeffreys.
When triple j listeners took photos and sent them to the Road Trip Relay website during summer 2012-13, photo sharing app Instagram made uploading easy for even the most amateur photographers.
Whitepapers about API
This whitepaper will explain how to grow your business by sharing enterprise data and services via application programming interfaces (APIs). • Open APIs, once used only by leading technology companies such as Amazon and Facebook, have become much more prevalent • Open APIs are projected to reach 30,000 by 2016, compared to less than 600 in 2007 • A well thought-out open API strategy can drive innovation and help you compete in today’s business environment.
- NetApp secures $2m supercomputing deal with NCI
- Mandatory Disclosure Laws needed to counter lax security attitudes: Symantec
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise gears for growth following China Huaxin takeover
- Vocus buys $15 million stake in Macquarie Telecom
- EXCLUSIVE: FireEye poaches Symantec’s Sean Kopelke