- Despite reports of hacking, baby monitors remain woefully insecure
- Check Point’s SandBlast sandbox spells R.I.P for ROP attacks
- Employees put business data at risk by installing gambling apps on their phones
- Is poor software development the biggest cyber threat?
- HP beefs up enterprise security suite with tools to root out malware, app vulnerabilites
API - News, Features, and Slideshows
According to Intel subsidiary Mashery there is a growing interest among Australian businesses in using APIs to open to new channels and cultivate new business opportunities.
More Australian government departments and agencies should make APIs available so that people can discover information faster, according to open government advocate Pia Waugh.
Dropbox has added group sharing to the business version of its cloud storage platform.
Dropbox has launched an open API for its business product as part of a plan to build a large ecosystem of business software integrations.
GoGet sees driverless cars and tighter integration with trains and buses as the future of its car-sharing service in Australia, according to co-founder Bruce Jeffreys.
Whitepapers about API
This whitepaper will explain how to grow your business by sharing enterprise data and services via application programming interfaces (APIs). • Open APIs, once used only by leading technology companies such as Amazon and Facebook, have become much more prevalent • Open APIs are projected to reach 30,000 by 2016, compared to less than 600 in 2007 • A well thought-out open API strategy can drive innovation and help you compete in today’s business environment.
- Report: Big data analytics delivers revenue dividends
- CMO Interview: Unleashed's Anthony Mordech on the software marketing evolution
- Bank of Queensland: Digital transformation of banking is in its infancy
- Myer targets customers through digital and data in $600m transformation agenda
- Economist: Why it's time to re-think marketing in a customer-led economy