- Re-used crypto keys expose millions of devices to attack
- Lenovo patches serious vulnerabilities in PC system update tool
- SAFECode: How to ensure you’re buying safe software
- Game on: two more crypto-ransomware threats for Linux web servers emerge
- This gizmo knows your Amex card number before you've received it
API - News, Features, and Slideshows
Application programming interfaces are a tool to aid software development. But according to Deloitte, they're also increasingly a business model driver and boardroom consideration for enterprises.
According to Intel subsidiary Mashery there is a growing interest among Australian businesses in using APIs to open to new channels and cultivate new business opportunities.
More Australian government departments and agencies should make APIs available so that people can discover information faster, according to open government advocate Pia Waugh.
Dropbox has added group sharing to the business version of its cloud storage platform.
Dropbox has launched an open API for its business product as part of a plan to build a large ecosystem of business software integrations.
Whitepapers about API
This whitepaper will explain how to grow your business by sharing enterprise data and services via application programming interfaces (APIs). • Open APIs, once used only by leading technology companies such as Amazon and Facebook, have become much more prevalent • Open APIs are projected to reach 30,000 by 2016, compared to less than 600 in 2007 • A well thought-out open API strategy can drive innovation and help you compete in today’s business environment.
- CMO’s top 10 martech stories this week
- How content, personalisation and product fit into REA Group's new marketing strategy
- AANA and IAB Australia launch new native advertising best practice guidelines
- Report reveals advertising viewability in Australia lower than any other country
- Aussies use connected home devices for consuming content but demand authenticity