Application programming interfaces are a tool to aid software development. But according to Deloitte, they're also increasingly a business model driver and boardroom consideration for enterprises.
API - News, Features, and Slideshows
According to Intel subsidiary Mashery there is a growing interest among Australian businesses in using APIs to open to new channels and cultivate new business opportunities.
More Australian government departments and agencies should make APIs available so that people can discover information faster, according to open government advocate Pia Waugh.
Dropbox has added group sharing to the business version of its cloud storage platform.
Dropbox has launched an open API for its business product as part of a plan to build a large ecosystem of business software integrations.
Whitepapers about API
APIs have strategic value for business, and API management solutions are a crucial part of any organisation’s API approach. The market is moving quickly; six important new vendors have entered the space in the last year: Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, Software AG, Torry Harris Business Solutions, and WaveMaker. Established vendors are advancing their solutions, although at very different rates. To help application development and delivery (AD&D) pros set their future direction for API management, this report describes this landscape, each vendor’s main strengths and weaknesses, and their future plans.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria