- Tip of the Hat: Heartbleed prompts chastened tech giants to fund OpenSSL
- 'Francophoned' cybertheft operation reportedly back in action
- In Heartbleed's wake, tech titans launch fund for crucial open-source projects
- UK businesses fail to prepare for upcoming changes to EU data laws
- Criminals have noticed the cloud: attacks on providers on the rise
- Should Australians prepare for rubber-hose cryptanalysis?
- Data retention: Just like diamonds, metadata is forever
- Sorting the security standards
- Google will push mobile app installs in search and YouTube
- USB Type-C: Simpler, faster and more powerful
A growing number of big Australian companies are seeking partnerships with startups to stay innovative.
Sales of tablets running Google Android and Microsoft Windows are picking up in Australia and New Zealand, according to analyst firm IDC.
Pocketbook, a Sydney-based startup, seeks to build a simpler and more useful service for managing spending than current offerings in Australia.
ANZ bank has tapped long-time partner NCR to help build the bank’s “next-generation” cash machines. NCR announced a five-year agreement with the bank to build ATM machines that can handle complex deposits more quickly.
ANZ Bank's chief information officer, Anne Weatherston, has revealed that the banking group is investigating the rollout of iPads to senior management as part of its bring your own (BYO) computing policy and is at the beginning of a desktop virtualization process starting with its Active Directory.
Organisations of all shapes and sizes need a new approach to data protection that addresses the challenges of data growth, but IT budgets are not keeping pace with the escalating costs of supporting storage requirements. This whitepaper explores how securing and retrieving organisational data will need to be done more efficiently.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.