ANZ has extended its telecommunications and managed services agreement with Optus and Singtel through to 2020.
ANZ - News, Features, and Slideshows
ANZ’s chief information officer, Scott Collary, will report directly to CEO Shayne Elliott as part of a series of changes to the bank’s operating model announced today.
ANZ has said that it is “exploring strategic options” for its online share trading platform, including potentially selling it. The bank said in a statement it had issued an information memorandum “to a number of international and domestic specialist providers”.
Customers can now use the mobile payments platform to make contactless in-store purchases using an ANZ Visa debit or credit card or ANZ American Express card. The bank said Mastercard cards were expected to “follow quickly”.
ANZ Banking Group has a “moral obligation” to collaborate with other organisations to help improve cyber security, says the bank’s global head of information security.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Check your Future Risk
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.