ANZ has said that it is “exploring strategic options” for its online share trading platform, including potentially selling it. The bank said in a statement it had issued an information memorandum “to a number of international and domestic specialist providers”.
ANZ - News, Features, and Slideshows
Customers can now use the mobile payments platform to make contactless in-store purchases using an ANZ Visa debit or credit card or ANZ American Express card. The bank said Mastercard cards were expected to “follow quickly”.
ANZ Banking Group has a “moral obligation” to collaborate with other organisations to help improve cyber security, says the bank’s global head of information security.
ANZ’s core banking system is “not a hindrance” and the bank is not considering an overhaul like its rivals, says CIO Scott Collary.
David Gee talks to Erica Hardinge, manager, security culture and capability, at ANZ.
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.