ANZ bank will automatically update customers’ digital wallets with replacement card details if they report a card lost or stolen.
ANZ - News, Features, and Slideshows
- Open data demands a double-edged sword for fintechs, ANZ says
- ANZ adds lost card feature to digital wallets
Calls for Australia’s biggest banks to open up access to customer data could prove a double-edged sword for the fintech industry and further entrench the dominance of the ‘Big Four’, says ANZ’s general manager of data, Darren Abbruzzese.
ANZ has released a card payment terminal that runs on Google’s Android mobile platform.
ANZ’s chief information officer Scott Collary will depart the bank later this month as part of changes to the technology function at the bank.
ANZ has extended its telecommunications and managed services agreement with Optus and Singtel through to 2020.
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).