ANZ Innovyz - News, Features, and Slideshows
Eight startups will join the summer 2014 program of ANZ Innovyz, the startup accelerator that is sponsored by ANZ Bank.
Kicktone is an Adelaide startup that has developed an online store designed to increase the visibility of independent musicians.
Adelaide startup Bluedot has developed geolocation software that uses the precise location of a person’s smartphone for payments.
ANZ Bank and Innovyz announced they will expand their accelerator program to include companies that have graduated from the startup phase.
Ten startups have been selected for the three-month Innovyz Start accelerator program, sponsored by ANZ Bank and Innovyz. Nine of the companies are from Australia.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking