- Conventional insurance may not cover cyber security breaches: Centre for Internet Safety
- 'ZeroAccess' click-fraud botnet disrupted, but not dead yet
- Big Data security, privacy concerns remain unanswered
- IT security pros often seen as 'innovation killers,' says ADP's IT security chief
- HK CEOs are making IT security decisions
- MenuetOS inches towards 1.0
- Senate orders release of Coalition's NBN review
- Brandis quizzed over PM's understanding of metadata
- Black Friday bargains prompt consumers to self-gift iPad Air
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
Kicktone is an Adelaide startup that has developed an online store designed to increase the visibility of independent musicians.
Adelaide startup Bluedot has developed geolocation software that uses the precise location of a person’s smartphone for payments.
ANZ Bank and Innovyz announced they will expand their accelerator program to include companies that have graduated from the startup phase.
Ten startups have been selected for the three-month Innovyz Start accelerator program, sponsored by ANZ Bank and Innovyz. Nine of the companies are from Australia.
It’s high time we tamed the monster we created! Against a backdrop of sustained and uncontrollable data growth, most of today’s operational problems revolve around backup and recovery. Understanding the hidden costs and implications for data protection strategies is critical, but the complexity of the nebulous and amorphous cloud can make everything hazy. This white paper breaks it down to different dimensions of virtualisation and how to deliver the productivity and flexibility it promises.
When you think Open Source software, you may think of half-baked programs too hard to use, or perhaps lacking power. Well, think again. This Open ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest