- The week in security: iappANZ weighs privacy progress; Obama, industry fight government spying
- Regin is groundbreaking malware on par with Stuxnet, Symantec says
- NSA privacy director defends agency's surveillance
- Thwarting attackers with threat intelligence
- Segmenting for security: Five steps to protect your network
ANZ Innovyz - News, Features, and Slideshows
Eight startups will join the summer 2014 program of ANZ Innovyz, the startup accelerator that is sponsored by ANZ Bank.
Kicktone is an Adelaide startup that has developed an online store designed to increase the visibility of independent musicians.
Adelaide startup Bluedot has developed geolocation software that uses the precise location of a person’s smartphone for payments.
ANZ Bank and Innovyz announced they will expand their accelerator program to include companies that have graduated from the startup phase.
Ten startups have been selected for the three-month Innovyz Start accelerator program, sponsored by ANZ Bank and Innovyz. Nine of the companies are from Australia.
- Acano boosts Australian presence with four new partners
- Dimension Data launches managed Cloud platform for federal government
- VIDEO INTERVIEWS: ARN Insight Luncheon Series No 2
- Demand for smart devices to create channel competition: Cellnet
- Definable business-based outcomes to dictate IT spend: UXC Connect