- DEA agent pleads guilty to accepting Silk Road funds
- VPN users, beware: You may not be as safe as you think you are
- Hacktivist group possibly compromised hundreds of websites
- Report: Every company is compromised, but most infections not yet at critical stage
- One third of enterprise iOS devices vulnerable to app, data hijacking attacks
ANZ Innovyz - News, Features, and Slideshows
Eight startups will join the summer 2014 program of ANZ Innovyz, the startup accelerator that is sponsored by ANZ Bank.
Kicktone is an Adelaide startup that has developed an online store designed to increase the visibility of independent musicians.
Adelaide startup Bluedot has developed geolocation software that uses the precise location of a person’s smartphone for payments.
ANZ Bank and Innovyz announced they will expand their accelerator program to include companies that have graduated from the startup phase.
Ten startups have been selected for the three-month Innovyz Start accelerator program, sponsored by ANZ Bank and Innovyz. Nine of the companies are from Australia.
- Certus appoints Trevor Janes as new chair
- Australian Big Data projects held back by insufficient existing infrastructure: CA Technologies
- Schneider Electric announces winners of global Go Green in the City challenge
- inTechnology signs distie deal with Pulse Secure
- VExpress adds Mailprotector to its portfolio