- CryptoWall ransom Trojan has infected 625,000 systems, says Dell SecureWorks
- Backoff malware infections are more widespread than thought
- How a hacker could cause chaos on city streets
- Can SDN usher in better IT security?
- CryptoWall held over half-a-million computers hostage, encrypted 5 billion files
antitrust - News, Features, and Slideshows
A U.S. judge's ruling Wednesday that Apple violated antitrust laws in its dealings with book publishers may limit the ways in which the company strikes deals in other industries going forward.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission's antitrust settlement with Google will create few changes in the way the company operates, both critics and fans of the deal said.
Microsoft's surprise offer last week to European Union (EU) antitrust regulators that it will give Windows users a chance to download rivals' browsers stunned some, who likened it to waving the white flag.