- John McAfee, security software pioneer, talks to CSO about his bid for the White House
- The Kuna smart porch light pulls double duty as a Wi-Fi security camera
- When it comes to security, trust but verify
- Average business spends $15 million battling cybercrime
- As hacks mount, October's cybersecurity push refocuses urgency for user, executive engagement
antitrust - News, Features, and Slideshows
A U.S. judge's ruling Wednesday that Apple violated antitrust laws in its dealings with book publishers may limit the ways in which the company strikes deals in other industries going forward.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission's antitrust settlement with Google will create few changes in the way the company operates, both critics and fans of the deal said.
Microsoft's surprise offer last week to European Union (EU) antitrust regulators that it will give Windows users a chance to download rivals' browsers stunned some, who likened it to waving the white flag.
- Large organisations are immature in embracing end-user computing: Dimension Data
- Vintek expands into Canberra and Singapore
- Vix Technology wins $US30m contract with Dallas transit operator
- SkyFii converts two pilot clients to billing customers
- Aspect Software appoints Luke McNamara as regional sales manager