- NSA reform bill stalled with Congress headed toward fall recess
- Browser vulnerability caps rough few months for Android security
- Court throws out $368.2 million patent award against Apple
- Fear not: Kindle flaw that opened your Amazon account to attackers appears fixed
- New NSA-funded programming language could close long-standing security holes
animal logic - News, Features, and Slideshows
Managing the storage needed for 3D movies such as The Great Gatsby is all part of a day’s work for Alex Timbs.
While it only takes two hours for movie goers to watch the latest computer generated image (CGI) film, Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole, few would appreciate that what is flashing by in rich 3D took some three years to put together.
Only one Australian supercomputer has made it onto a list of the Top 500 announced at the SC09 forum in US this week.
- Telstra launches communications initiatives for disabled Australians
- Australian Information Industry Association backs changes to ESOP
- Blackline appoints APAC GM to lead ambitious growth plan
- Fletcher lays down NBN strategy to address communications "equity"
- ACCAN unveils Digital Business Kit for SMBs
- Adopting mobile marketing for the masses
- Report: Consumers worry more about privacy even as they share personal info online
- Anytime Fitness looks to bring on first CMO
- Don't drop leadership intuition for data analytics, says Accenture researcher
- Optus claims world-first with Facebook trending campaign launching pre-paid offer