- Who runs an antivirus scan these days? Apparently almost nobody
- New Chrome extension spots unencrypted tracking
- Australia a growing source of DDoS attacks as well as a target, Arbor warns
- GHOST bug is real and possibly nasty, but not so spooky
- Cyberthreat sharing must include strong privacy protections, advocates say
animal logic - News, Features, and Slideshows
Managing the storage needed for 3D movies such as The Great Gatsby is all part of a day’s work for Alex Timbs.
While it only takes two hours for movie goers to watch the latest computer generated image (CGI) film, Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole, few would appreciate that what is flashing by in rich 3D took some three years to put together.
Only one Australian supercomputer has made it onto a list of the Top 500 announced at the SC09 forum in US this week.
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities
- Mondelez A/NZ head of marketing services takes up China role
- Why social listening platforms are failing