- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- White-hat hackers key to securing connected cars
- Roses are red, violets are blue, hand over your cash or I promise we're through
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
android phones - News, Features, and Slideshows
android phones in pictures
Samsung has reportedly shipped 20 million Galaxy S4 smartphones globally.
Sony has launched the SmartWatch 2, an update of its Android-based watch, while the competition still seems largely to be in development mode. The company is also hoping to attract users that want a smartphone with a really big screen with the 6.4in Xperia Z Ultra.
HTC has shipped five million units of its flagship One smartphone globally.
Samsung has already shipped 10 million Galaxy S4 smartphones, the company revealed today.
Virgin Mobile is now selling the Sony Xperia SP Android phone in Australia, the company has announced.
Our first impressions of the HTC One, including what impressed us and what did not.
HTC has just unveiled its latest Android smartphone, the One.
We unbox and take a first look at the Motorola RAZR M.
The Samsung Galaxy S III 4G offers fast data speeds but battery life is poor.
The past year has been a remarkable one for smartphones, with the meteoric rise of Google's Android OS, the restart of Microsoft's mobile strategy with its much-ballyhooed release of Windows Phone 7 and the continuing success of Apple's iPhone, buoyed by its new availability to Verizon subscribers. Never has there been so much choice in the smartphone market. As a result, hype and overstatement have been the order of the day.
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Most enterprises plan to boost cloud use this year
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- Forrester: Marketers using an average of 5 social channels for marketing
- Innovation challenge results in new customer ordering app prototype for Village Cinemas
- CMO interview: The new digital travel experience
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 11 February
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation