- Apple pulls the plug on in-app ad-blockers
- Comcast Xfinity Home subscribers can now add Nest thermostats and other connected-home devices
- Apple removes apps from store that could spy on your data traffic
- Android phones patched once a year, 87 percent exposed. Which brand is the most secure?
- SaaS discovery tools target growing shadow-IT problem
android phones - News, Features, and Slideshows
android phones in pictures
Samsung has reportedly shipped 20 million Galaxy S4 smartphones globally.
Sony has launched the SmartWatch 2, an update of its Android-based watch, while the competition still seems largely to be in development mode. The company is also hoping to attract users that want a smartphone with a really big screen with the 6.4in Xperia Z Ultra.
HTC has shipped five million units of its flagship One smartphone globally.
Samsung has already shipped 10 million Galaxy S4 smartphones, the company revealed today.
Virgin Mobile is now selling the Sony Xperia SP Android phone in Australia, the company has announced.
Our first impressions of the HTC One, including what impressed us and what did not.
HTC has just unveiled its latest Android smartphone, the One.
We unbox and take a first look at the Motorola RAZR M.
The Samsung Galaxy S III 4G offers fast data speeds but battery life is poor.
The past year has been a remarkable one for smartphones, with the meteoric rise of Google's Android OS, the restart of Microsoft's mobile strategy with its much-ballyhooed release of Windows Phone 7 and the continuing success of Apple's iPhone, buoyed by its new availability to Verizon subscribers. Never has there been so much choice in the smartphone market. As a result, hype and overstatement have been the order of the day.
- The role of chief digital officer: Destined to become redundant?
- ADMA bases new code of conduct on self-regulation and customer centricity
- Listen and act on customer data, not competitor intelligence, says Pandora MD
- ANZ CTO: Digital disruption is fundamental change accelerated
- Facebook 'Reactions' test adds six emojis to the Like button