- Spam industry reinvented as messages containing malicious links surge
- Five ways to keep your student's digital life safe
- Start-up offers up endpoint detection and response for behavior-based malware detection
- The week in security: Old malware continues onslaught as new devices found vulnerable
- Customers welcome C-suite advocate, CipherCloud chief trust officer reports
android phones - News, Features, and Slideshows
android phones in pictures
Samsung has reportedly shipped 20 million Galaxy S4 smartphones globally.
Sony has launched the SmartWatch 2, an update of its Android-based watch, while the competition still seems largely to be in development mode. The company is also hoping to attract users that want a smartphone with a really big screen with the 6.4in Xperia Z Ultra.
HTC has shipped five million units of its flagship One smartphone globally.
Samsung has already shipped 10 million Galaxy S4 smartphones, the company revealed today.
Virgin Mobile is now selling the Sony Xperia SP Android phone in Australia, the company has announced.
Our first impressions of the HTC One, including what impressed us and what did not.
HTC has just unveiled its latest Android smartphone, the One.
We unbox and take a first look at the Motorola RAZR M.
The Samsung Galaxy S III 4G offers fast data speeds but battery life is poor.
The past year has been a remarkable one for smartphones, with the meteoric rise of Google's Android OS, the restart of Microsoft's mobile strategy with its much-ballyhooed release of Windows Phone 7 and the continuing success of Apple's iPhone, buoyed by its new availability to Verizon subscribers. Never has there been so much choice in the smartphone market. As a result, hype and overstatement have been the order of the day.
- R programming language gaining ground on traditional statistics packages
- How can the Internet have too many routes and not enough addresses?
- OnBeep developing walkie-talkie type wearable for mobile devices
- Samsung builds custom Galaxy Tab 4 Nook tablet with Barnes & Noble
- Linux Foundation to offer new certification for IT workers
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets
- Customer centricity is the difference between intent and action, says NAB