Australian analysts have set conservative expectations for the BlackBerry 10 ahead of its launch tomorrow. Meanwhile, an Ovum analyst predicted the release may only serve to draw out the demise of Research In Motion (RIM).
Less than a week after the MeeGo 1.0 netbook operating system was released by Intel and Nokia, six companies have announced support for the platform while a market analyst firm has called for a "major investment" if it is to compete with Apple, Google and Microsoft.
Google may hope that the widespread release of Google Wave serves as a new entry into the enterprise, but some analysts don't expect that businesses will rush to adopt it.
The impact of the National Broadband Network (NBN) on IT spending remains uncertain, but it holds amazing potential for technologies such as telepresence, say IDC analysts.
Whitepapers about analysts
Business Intelligence emerged twenty years ago as a tool for aiding decision-making. Originally seen as the preserve of analysts and board-level executives, it has slowly evolved into a more democratic medium as organisations have come to realise that decision-makers at all levels and in all departments need access to timely, relevant information. Read More.
This research paper presents findings on APT-related spear phishing from February to September 2012. We analysed APT-related spear-phishing emails collected throughout this period to understand and mitigate attacks. The information we gathered not only allowed us to obtain specific details on spear phishing but also on targeted attacks. We found, for instance, that 91% of targeted attacks involve spear-phishing emails, reinforcing the belief that spear phishing is a primary means by which APT attackers infiltrate target networks.
Seamonkey includes an Internet browser, email and newsgroup client with an included web feed reader, HTML editor, IRC chat and web development tools. SeaMonkey will ...
Allianz Shared Infrastructure Services SE (ASIC) wanted to replace its current suite of management tools, some of which had been developed in-house, with a standard solution for the management of 600 network components in its data centre, in order to reduce costs and further improve quality. Find out what approach they took download today.
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTWeb Analyst - WebTrendsVIC
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- IN PICTURES: Citrix Solutions expo (49 photos)
- IN PICTURES: Citrix parties one more night with Maroon 5 ( +57 photos)
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia