- Sony hit with second employee lawsuit over hack
- Keep encrypted files encrypted when you back them up to the cloud
- Point-of-sale malware creators still in business with Spark, an Alina spinoff
- Travel safely with your tech: How to prevent theft, loss and snooping on the road
- U.S. on Sony breach: North Korea did it
Ambition - News, Features, and Slideshows
There was a steady slide in IT recruitment in the fourth quarter of this year and the outlook for 2013 is no better, according to recruitment firm Ambition.
IT employees are increasingly looking for employers to provide vendor or industry certificate training – to help them land their next job, according to recruitment firm, Ambition.
Cisco has stumbled, realized it needed to change course and has begun to make those changes. This week's management and business unit restructuring is the most recent change.
Nearly three-quarters (73 percent) of female managers believe that there is still a glass ceiling, according to new research from the Institute of Leadership & Management (IL&M).
- New Vocus/Amcom entity will have initial personnel restructure
- Schneider Electric wins 2014 Platts Global Energy Award
- New undersea cable to link Australia and New Zealand
- Communications service providers will face heavy capex in coming years: Ovum
- Sony Pictures cancels Christmas day release of 'The Interview' following hacks
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Melbourne Stars look to fan engagement with mobile marketing offer
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year
- Predictive analytics for the masses gets closer with vendor investments
- Second-screen ad synching to take off in 2015