- Hospital group criticized for emailing health information
- Lawmakers move to end warrantless surveillance of US residents
- The Internet of Things to take a beating in DefCon hacking contest
- Mobile security: iOS vs. Android vs. BlackBerry vs. Windows Phone
- Electronic lock maker clashes with security firm over software flaws
Ambition - News, Features, and Slideshows
There was a steady slide in IT recruitment in the fourth quarter of this year and the outlook for 2013 is no better, according to recruitment firm Ambition.
IT employees are increasingly looking for employers to provide vendor or industry certificate training – to help them land their next job, according to recruitment firm, Ambition.
Cisco has stumbled, realized it needed to change course and has begun to make those changes. This week's management and business unit restructuring is the most recent change.
Nearly three-quarters (73 percent) of female managers believe that there is still a glass ceiling, according to new research from the Institute of Leadership & Management (IL&M).
- SAP sets its sights on the IoT with new cloud services
- Citrix's iPad mouse arrives next week
- The science behind alert fatigue: How to turn down the noise so you can hear the signal
- SAP brings its S/4Hana data platform to the cloud
- MIT says solar power fields with trillions of watts of capacity are on the way
- Billabong to rollout NetSuite omni-channel retail platform globally
- Woolworths details 3-year strategy to become customer centric
- Shingy: Are you creative enough with your customer engagement?
- Microsoft said to be considering a bid for Salesforce
- CMO Council: Marketers lack right customer metrics for digital transformation