- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
- Hackers taget toy maker VTech, make off with customer data
- Microsoft enables potential unwanted software detection for enterprise customers
- Make sure the cloud doesn't fog up your window into network security
- ANZ mobile adoption matching world pace for Wi-Fi security management: Aruba
amazon.com - News, Features, and Slideshows
Analytics is often described as one of the biggest challenges associated with big data, but even before that step can happen, data has to be ingested and made available to enterprise users. That's where Apache Kafka comes in.
Google, Amazon and Wal-Mart have joined the government's task force charged with figuring out a registration and identification system for drones.
Much of Amazon's sunny earnings report for the third quarter of 2015 can be traced back to its Web Services Cloud division.
AWS re:Invent 2015: New AWS tools give developers high-powered instances, better container support and more
Amazon Chief Technical Officer Werner Vogels told an audience at the company's Re:Invent conference in Las Vegas that developing apps and services to leverage the Cloud was the new normal. To that end, the company announced a whole slew of new features for its Cloud that should help developers take advantage of it in one form or another.
Amazon jumped into the managed IoT service market on Wednesday with the launch of a new platform.
Amazon introduces Mobile Hub for easier, faster app delivery and adds Python support to AWS Lambda
Two new Amazon cloud products proactively deal with security issues before they become security and compliance problems
Amazon has thrown its hat into the business intelligence ring with a service called QuickSight, provided through its Amazon Web Services division.
Amazon unveiled a pair of services Wednesday that are designed to make it easier for companies to keep their cloud deployments secure and within the parameters they want.
Amazon launched a handful of new services all aimed at getting companies onto its cloud platform Wednesday, including a new ruggedized box for shipping data to the cloud provider.
The head of Amazon Web Services told customers that the company is still leading the Cloud market, despite all the new competition coming at it.
Amazon threw its hat into the business intelligence ring Wednesday with a service called QuickSight, provided through its Amazon Web Services division.
Amazon announced a new service Thursday that's designed to make it easier to spin up and operate the popular Elasticsearch open-source search and analytics engine.
The top executives of five of the biggest tech companies in the U.S. will meet with Chinese President Xi Jinping in Seattle on Wednesday.
Glitches in Amazon Web Services' North Virginia facility caused problems Sunday for Netflix, Tinder and other major websites.
- Obama and Bill Gates tout plans to double clean energy research spending
- Imagination hopes Creator board will woo IoT developers to its MIPS platform
- Microsoft's new service makes app developers out of everyday employees
- Microsoft's new premium Office 365 subscription for businesses is here
- Visa will help Swatch's not-so-smart watch make payments in US
- MCN to appoint first chief data officer as part of digital and tech-led c-suite overhaul
- From tactical overhead to strategic growth driver: B2B marketing in the digital age
- Sensis overhauls NPS framework
- 5 Adtech companies that have made the US$1bn Unicorn club
- Getting email marketing back on track: Identity Direct's story