- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- White-hat hackers key to securing connected cars
- Roses are red, violets are blue, hand over your cash or I promise we're through
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
amazon.com - News, Features, and Slideshows
Amazon Web Services is handing PC and console game developers new tools to encourage them to use its cloud services for their back-end server infrastructure.
Amazon does a great job with infrastructure, but securing your cloud applications and environment is up to you. Here's how
Amazon's stock dropped in after hours trading after analysts were disappointed by the company's earnings; but the strong performance of the company's Amazon Web Services cloud unit actually boosted profits. If Amazon didn't have AWS, the earnings report would have been much more ugly for the company.
Profits from Amazon's cloud division jumped 69 per cent last quarter, but the rest of its business fared less well.
Amazon has promised the creation of a new AWS region based in Montreal, Canada, this year, bringing its cloud to a new country at a time when it faces increased competition in the public cloud arena.
After nearly a year in preview, Amazon's WorkMail hosted email and calendar service for enterprises is now generally available.
Previously clunky and difficult to set up, NAT gateways for Amazon Virtual Private Clouds are now a breeze -- but they still have limits and aren't free
Three years ago the University of Notre Dame’s website failed a load test. In response, IT officials migrated the site to Amazon Web Services’ cloud and they’ve never looked back. By 2017 Notre Dame plans to have 80% of its IT workloads running in the cloud, representing one of the largest migrations of its kind. This is the story of how they’re doing it.
Amazon recently launched an AWS Directory Service for Microsoft Active Directory, a fully-managed implementation of Active Directory.https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/services/active-directory/
Analytics is often described as one of the biggest challenges associated with big data, but even before that step can happen, data has to be ingested and made available to enterprise users. That's where Apache Kafka comes in.
Google, Amazon and Wal-Mart have joined the government's task force charged with figuring out a registration and identification system for drones.
Much of Amazon's sunny earnings report for the third quarter of 2015 can be traced back to its Web Services Cloud division.
AWS re:Invent 2015: New AWS tools give developers high-powered instances, better container support and more
Amazon Chief Technical Officer Werner Vogels told an audience at the company's Re:Invent conference in Las Vegas that developing apps and services to leverage the Cloud was the new normal. To that end, the company announced a whole slew of new features for its Cloud that should help developers take advantage of it in one form or another.
Amazon jumped into the managed IoT service market on Wednesday with the launch of a new platform.
Amazon introduces Mobile Hub for easier, faster app delivery and adds Python support to AWS Lambda
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Most enterprises plan to boost cloud use this year
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- Forrester: Marketers using an average of 5 social channels for marketing
- Innovation challenge results in new customer ordering app prototype for Village Cinemas
- CMO interview: The new digital travel experience
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 11 February
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation