- NIST taking input for mobile security guidelines
- City of London Police brings in Kaspersky to train officers to tackle cybercrime
- US agencies to release cyberthreat information faster to the health-care industry
- Should companies practice data retention or data destruction?
- CISOs Can Combat APTs with a Bit of Preparation
amazon.com - News, Features, and Slideshows
Amazon.com is hoping to attract more consumers from China, with a new agreement that will let the U.S. e-commerce company bring millions of products from its international sites to the country as imported goods.
The PR people from Amazon got in touch after I published my review of the new Amazon Fire Phone (Amazon Fire Phone: Nice but nothing to get fired up about). They had a couple of points they asked me to clarify:
A new tool called Live App Testing from Amazon lets mobile developers distribute apps to a predefined group of users before the apps are launched.
Amazon.com has introduced a card reader coupled with smartphone and tablet apps that aim to provide small businesses with a way to accept payments on these devices.
The Amazon Fire, which finally arrived on July 27, has been nothing but controversial.
Amazon cloud skills are in high demand. This easy, step-by-step guide will help start you on your path to cloud mastery
If you're a Kindle owner, you've probably discovered the device's enviable ability to bookmark pages, highlight passages, and add notes (a.k.a. annotations).
Microsoft may be prepping to ship a mini version of its Surface tablets within a month, based on an Amazon.com listing for a case custom made for the device.
Chromebooks had a very good year, according to retailer Amazon.com and industry analysts. And that's bad news for Microsoft.
As a dad of three youngsters, one of my favorite categories in the holiday gift guide is seeing what technology-related fun we can dig up and play with. Here our a bunch of our favorite toys and silly geeky things that will keep your kids (or the kid in you) entertained for weeks, months or even years.
Google made a long list of announcements and revelations about its cyborg eyewear Glass. Google is taking a very conservative, controlling approach to the platform, not unlike another Apple's style.
With Black Friday just a week away and the nagging feeling that we need to get our holiday shopping done, the question is how much online buying will actually be done at work?
- WESTCON IMAGINE 2014: Understanding the job makes IT departments relevant, says Kevin Bloch
- FireEye highlights virtualisation and security opportunities in Sydney (+15 photos)
- Vaya undercuts major telcos with launch of NBN plans
- Meru Networks, Wavelink and Compulec deploy wireless solution at The Glennie School
- AWS Cloud boosts Bulletproof revenues
- Expedia MD: How we're rallying around the customer
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets