- Citadel financial malware used in attacking petrochemical companies
- NSA reform bill stalled with Congress headed toward fall recess
- Browser vulnerability caps rough few months for Android security
- US court throws out $368.2 million patent award against Apple
- Fear not: Kindle flaw that opened your Amazon account to attackers appears fixed
amazon.com - News, Features, and Slideshows
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's deadline for the public to comment on the agency's proposed net neutrality rules passed Monday with more than 3 million comments filed, by far a record number for an FCC proceeding.
Amazon's Fire Phone will soon go on sale in the U.K. and Germany, but finding success in Europe will be even harder than in the U.S., where the phone has struggled to make a mark.
Like it or not, private drones are coming to U.S. airspace. The only question is how soon that happens.
Google has agreed to pay at least US$19 million to settle a U.S. Federal Trade Commission complaint that the company unfairly billed Android mobile device owners for in-app purchases made by their children, the agency said Thursday.
The Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International (AUVSI), which represents the nascent commercial drone industry in the U.S., has thrown its considerable weight behind a bid by Amazon to test drones for use in the online retailer's proposed Prime Air package delivery service.
Amazon cloud skills are in high demand. This easy, step-by-step guide will help start you on your path to cloud mastery
If you're a Kindle owner, you've probably discovered the device's enviable ability to bookmark pages, highlight passages, and add notes (a.k.a. annotations).
Microsoft may be prepping to ship a mini version of its Surface tablets within a month, based on an Amazon.com listing for a case custom made for the device.
Chromebooks had a very good year, according to retailer Amazon.com and industry analysts. And that's bad news for Microsoft.
As a dad of three youngsters, one of my favorite categories in the holiday gift guide is seeing what technology-related fun we can dig up and play with. Here our a bunch of our favorite toys and silly geeky things that will keep your kids (or the kid in you) entertained for weeks, months or even years.
Google made a long list of announcements and revelations about its cyborg eyewear Glass. Google is taking a very conservative, controlling approach to the platform, not unlike another Apple's style.
With Black Friday just a week away and the nagging feeling that we need to get our holiday shopping done, the question is how much online buying will actually be done at work?
- OKI Data signs Dynamic Suppplies in Australian distribution deal
- NBN Co satellite ground station network nears completion
- Telstra launches communications initiatives for disabled Australians
- Australian Information Industry Association backs changes to ESOP
- Blackline appoints APAC GM to lead ambitious growth plan
- IBM Watson Analytics preps the data so you don't have to
- Adopting mobile marketing for the masses
- Report: Consumers worry more about privacy even as they share personal info online
- Anytime Fitness looks to bring on first CMO
- Don't drop leadership intuition for data analytics, says Accenture researcher