amazon.com - News, Features, and Slideshows
Amazon.com has expanded its Prime Now one-hour deliveries to include groceries, meals and baked goods from local stores in New York, in a move that will soon be extended to other cities.
China's smartphone market slows...IBM's latest Power8 servers do cloud work...Facebook tests in-app search...and more tech news.
Europe's e-commerce market will be subject to a full-fledged antitrust probe, as part of the European Commission's push to tear down walls between the European Union's 28 national digital markets.
Microsoft this week launched a tool that initially is best for managing its public and private clouds but that the company says will soon enable enterprises to control hybrid clouds based on Amazon Web Services and VMware clouds, too.
Amazon has acquired ClusterK, a developer of software that helps companies run mission-critical applications on spare cloud compute capacity sold by Amazon Web Services.
Amazon cloud skills are in high demand. This easy, step-by-step guide will help start you on your path to cloud mastery
If you're a Kindle owner, you've probably discovered the device's enviable ability to bookmark pages, highlight passages, and add notes (a.k.a. annotations).
Microsoft may be prepping to ship a mini version of its Surface tablets within a month, based on an Amazon.com listing for a case custom made for the device.
Chromebooks had a very good year, according to retailer Amazon.com and industry analysts. And that's bad news for Microsoft.
As a dad of three youngsters, one of my favorite categories in the holiday gift guide is seeing what technology-related fun we can dig up and play with. Here our a bunch of our favorite toys and silly geeky things that will keep your kids (or the kid in you) entertained for weeks, months or even years.
Google made a long list of announcements and revelations about its cyborg eyewear Glass. Google is taking a very conservative, controlling approach to the platform, not unlike another Apple's style.
With Black Friday just a week away and the nagging feeling that we need to get our holiday shopping done, the question is how much online buying will actually be done at work?
- Steve Saunders joins Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise
- CSIRO opens $6 million 3D printing centre
- Telstra lands 10-year broadcast connectivity deal with Racing Victoria
- Lexmark seals four-year managed print services deal with Bank of Queensland
- EXCLUSIVE: Huawei’s new solutions will be a disruptor in the Australian market, says Cooney
- Hacked Adult Friend Finder database offered for $17,000
- Design thinking, agile development at heart of building control system
- CSIRO opens $6m metal 3D printing centre
- Telstra, Racing Victoria sign 10-year partnership
- Apple to wind back the clock to '09 with focus on quality, not features, in next OS X
- Video, mobile show strong growth in IAB's Q1 online advertising report
- Twitter offers marketers objective-based advertising programs
- Coming to Firefox: Ads based on your browsing history
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over