- Russian government offers money for identifying Tor users
- EU, Google, Microsoft, Yahoo meet on 'right to be forgotten' but questions remain
- How to prevent a website compromise like StubHub
- Nigerian 419 scammers diversifying into Trojan malware, finds Palo Alto
- Internet Explorer vulnerabilities surge to record levels in 2014, NVD figures reveal
amazon.com - News, Features, and Slideshows
Even the most voracious readers will take a few months to get the most out of Amazon.com's latest offer: access to 600,000 e-books and 2,000 audiobooks for a monthly fee of US$9.99. What publishers and authors will get out of it remains to be seen.
Amazon.com looks to be prepping a $9.99-a-month e-book and audiobook subscription service dubbed "Kindle Unlimited."
Amazon.com has asked the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration permission to test drones outdoors for use in its Prime Air package delivery service.
Amazon.com has billed parents for millions of dollars' worth of unauthorized in-app purchases made by their children, the FTC said in a complaint filed Thursday in a U.S. court.
The Amazon AWS cloud service is fine for enterprise workloads and applying security controls such as encryption and firewalls is possible, though more security vendors need to step up to support Amazon's EC2 service, according to the Gartner analysis presented today.
Amazon cloud skills are in high demand. This easy, step-by-step guide will help start you on your path to cloud mastery
If you're a Kindle owner, you've probably discovered the device's enviable ability to bookmark pages, highlight passages, and add notes (a.k.a. annotations).
Microsoft may be prepping to ship a mini version of its Surface tablets within a month, based on an Amazon.com listing for a case custom made for the device.
Chromebooks had a very good year, according to retailer Amazon.com and industry analysts. And that's bad news for Microsoft.
As a dad of three youngsters, one of my favorite categories in the holiday gift guide is seeing what technology-related fun we can dig up and play with. Here our a bunch of our favorite toys and silly geeky things that will keep your kids (or the kid in you) entertained for weeks, months or even years.
Google made a long list of announcements and revelations about its cyborg eyewear Glass. Google is taking a very conservative, controlling approach to the platform, not unlike another Apple's style.
With Black Friday just a week away and the nagging feeling that we need to get our holiday shopping done, the question is how much online buying will actually be done at work?
- Intel appoints new director of Cloud policy and government affairs
- EXCLUSIVE: Dave Rosenberg appointed new Westcon A/NZ managing director
- Citrix and Fujitsu eye A/NZ mobility market together
- Achieva promises it won’t step on resellers’ heels in becoming a value-added distributor
- Express Data's Siobhan Delaney Miller joins Westcon
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads