- Fixing Australia’s “backward” national cybersecurity posture requires “fresh thinking” on skills, resources: ACSC
- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
- Flaws in Huawei WiMax routers won't be fixed, researcher says
- Data breach of toy maker VTech leaked photos of children, parents
- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
Amazon Web Services - News, Features, and Slideshows
Amazon Web Services in pictures
Amazon Web Services is evolving its platform in an effort to convince customers that its cloud is the best spot to run application containers. Some are buying in.
At re:Invent Amazon Web Services launched QuickSight, a business.
After a busy week at AWS re:Invent, here’s a recap of the big takeaways
MLB’s StatCast app was developed in Amazon’s cloud and gives fans a new perspective on the game.
Security is a hot topic at AWS re:Invent this year as AWS has launched new security products and big enterprise customers like Capital One and GE help convince customers that the cloud is secure.
If you avoid some gotchas and keep a close eye on resource usage, you can have a handy server in the Amazon cloud for free
The best way to stay on top of the fast-changing IaaS cloud market is through training and certification. Below are 10 of the top IaaS cloud computing certifications available.
A list of leading cloud, storage and virtualization companies are backing a new effort named the Open Container Project, which aims to create a set of standards for the fast-growing technology.
Although the video has been up for awhile, if you haven't had the chance to watch Amazon Web Service's VP & Distinguished Engineer James Hamilton spell out AWS facts at the re:Invent conference last November, do yourself a favor and pull up a chair. Fascinating stuff that gives you some insight into the rapidly evolving world of cloud computing.
Several new Docker tools are out there: Docker Machine, Docker Swarm, and Docker Compose. They come from Docker Inc. itself, which has has the advantage of being designed by the same folks who developed the Docker container.
During the past week VMware has been making power play moves in the Cloud computing market to position its offering as the premier enterprise hybrid Cloud computing platform. As it does so, however, analysts question how well the grand plan VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger has put together stacks up with heavyweights of the cloud computing market, most specifically Microsoft and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- What the CMO50’s top 10 marketing leaders have in common
- Blackmores rolls out ‘Mindful Ocean’ neuro game to track customer mindfulness
- The inaugural CMO50 list is revealed
- How Captain's Choice is cruising to a new level of digital engagement
- From tactical overhead to strategic growth driver: B2B marketing in the digital age