Xero is preparing to move customer data to Amazon Web Services (AWS), entering the final stage of a two-year project to migrate to cloud infrastructure.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Internet of Things is not just hype for Woodside, with a combination of networked sensors, cloud infrastructure and analytics already paying dividends for the oil and gas company.
Shadow IT has a bad reputation among people whose job it is to police an enterprise’s use of technology. But sometimes it can be worth it. Ask James Moor, for example.
Navman Wireless’ December launch of Director represented not just a new name for the company’s GPS fleet-tracking application but also a shift in the IT infrastructure used to deliver its capabilities.
Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) has begun offering a service called Cloud Connect which connects customers to Amazon Web Services (AWS) in Sydney.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.