Xero is preparing to move customer data to Amazon Web Services (AWS), entering the final stage of a two-year project to migrate to cloud infrastructure.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Internet of Things is not just hype for Woodside, with a combination of networked sensors, cloud infrastructure and analytics already paying dividends for the oil and gas company.
Shadow IT has a bad reputation among people whose job it is to police an enterprise’s use of technology. But sometimes it can be worth it. Ask James Moor, for example.
Navman Wireless’ December launch of Director represented not just a new name for the company’s GPS fleet-tracking application but also a shift in the IT infrastructure used to deliver its capabilities.
Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) has begun offering a service called Cloud Connect which connects customers to Amazon Web Services (AWS) in Sydney.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- Check your Future Risk
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is