Xero is preparing to move customer data to Amazon Web Services (AWS), entering the final stage of a two-year project to migrate to cloud infrastructure.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Internet of Things is not just hype for Woodside, with a combination of networked sensors, cloud infrastructure and analytics already paying dividends for the oil and gas company.
Shadow IT has a bad reputation among people whose job it is to police an enterprise’s use of technology. But sometimes it can be worth it. Ask James Moor, for example.
Navman Wireless’ December launch of Director represented not just a new name for the company’s GPS fleet-tracking application but also a shift in the IT infrastructure used to deliver its capabilities.
Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) has begun offering a service called Cloud Connect which connects customers to Amazon Web Services (AWS) in Sydney.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!