- This key drive actually unlocks something: Authentication via USB comes to Chrome
- How the FIDO Alliance's U2F could simplify two-factor authentication
- Google extends two-factor authentication with physical USB keys
- FTC appoints privacy researcher Soltani as chief technologist
- Criminals traded 110 million stolen credentials in 2014, Experian says
amaysim - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australia’s Amaysim is preparing to bring its low-cost mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) model to the US, the company’s CEO has revealed.
Like many entrepreneurs, Rolf Hansen, CEO at mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) amaysim, has both won and lost it all.
Kogan Mobile's recent troubles herald the beginning of a wave of consolidation in the mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) market, according to Amaysim's CEO.
Competition among telecommunications resellers – known as mobile virtual network operators (MVNOs) – is heating up.
After turning one year old, Sydney's Airtasker is considering expanding its online marketplace for contract jobs overseas, according to co-founders Tim Fung and Jonathan Lui. However, Fung and Lui wants to keep its HQ and said it’s critical Australia promotes an ecosystem that keeps startups Down Under.