amaysim - News, Features, and Slideshows
amaysim in pictures
Amaysim yesterday lodged the prospectus for its initial public offering with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission, with the telco hoping to raise $207 million.
Billed as Australia's largest Cloud event, the Amazon Web Services Summit was held at a variety of venues including the Hordern Pavilion, Sydney Cricket Ground and Bavarian Bier Cafe.
Amaysim is gambling that it’s better to be late to the 4G mobile party with strong plans than arrive early with weak ones, according to Julian Ogrin, CEO of the mobile virtual network operator (MVNO).
Mobile provider Amaysim needed to develop a business intelligence (BI) strategy but didn’t want to subject its management team to static PowerPoint presentations about BI.
Mobile users looking for lower prices for higher data caps often turn to mobile virtual network operators like Vaya, Lebara and Amaysim. However, many MVNOs do not yet offer the 4G services sold by the big three telcos.
- Are you losing customers over poor digital experience?
- What brands like Burberry are learning through co-creation with customers
- Westpac, NAB, RedBalloon debate ingredients of digital transformation
- News Corp partners with Quantium and MCN to launch new digital advertising products
- AppNexus president: Programmatic ad exchanges collaborations are the future