amaysim - News, Features, and Slideshows
amaysim in pictures
Amaysim yesterday lodged the prospectus for its initial public offering with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission, with the telco hoping to raise $207 million.
Billed as Australia's largest Cloud event, the Amazon Web Services Summit was held at a variety of venues including the Hordern Pavilion, Sydney Cricket Ground and Bavarian Bier Cafe.
Amaysim is gambling that it’s better to be late to the 4G mobile party with strong plans than arrive early with weak ones, according to Julian Ogrin, CEO of the mobile virtual network operator (MVNO).
Mobile provider Amaysim needed to develop a business intelligence (BI) strategy but didn’t want to subject its management team to static PowerPoint presentations about BI.
Mobile users looking for lower prices for higher data caps often turn to mobile virtual network operators like Vaya, Lebara and Amaysim. However, many MVNOs do not yet offer the 4G services sold by the big three telcos.
- NT cops use facial recognition to fight crime
- Verizon to introduce SDN security feature later this month
- LTE is making a full-court press for the Internet of Things
- Indian woman allegedly raped by Uber driver withdraws suit
- Mozilla updates its Thimble online code editor to help teach Web programming
- Report: Big data analytics delivers revenue dividends
- CMO Interview: Unleashed's Anthony Mordech on the software marketing evolution
- Bank of Queensland: Digital transformation of banking is in its infancy
- Myer targets customers through digital and data in $600m transformation agenda
- Economist: Why it's time to re-think marketing in a customer-led economy