- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- White-hat hackers key to securing connected cars
- Roses are red, violets are blue, hand over your cash or I promise we're through
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
Altiris - News, Features, and Slideshows
The deployment of server virtualisation and a move to a new storage environment have helped Dell avoid the expense of replacing every one of its global data centres.
Dell has released fourteen new products in a significant refresh of its enterprise server, workstation and storage systems portfolio.
Symantec has released version 7.0 of its Altiris client systems and server management suites that, the company's chief operating officer said, in tough economic times will help drive down the cost of IT lifecycle management, and enable customers to better integrate the technology with their existing IT infrastructure, be it from Symantec or those of other vendors.
Symantec Tuesday announced Version 7.0 of its Altiris client and server management suite. The upgrade, the first released since Symantec's acquisition of Altiris almost two years ago, includes new features for remotely deploying and managing Mac and Linux desktop PCs and, on the server side, improved performance monitoring of physical and virtual machines.
Symantec Tuesday announced an updated version of its antispam-antivirus gateway, as well as its plans to link its systems management and data-loss-prevention products more closely to simplify deployments for customers using both technologies.
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Most enterprises plan to boost cloud use this year
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- Forrester: Marketers using an average of 5 social channels for marketing
- Innovation challenge results in new customer ordering app prototype for Village Cinemas
- CMO interview: The new digital travel experience
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 11 February
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation