- Conventional insurance may not cover cyber security breaches: Centre for Internet Safety
- 'ZeroAccess' click-fraud botnet disrupted, but not dead yet
- Big Data security, privacy concerns remain unanswered
- IT security pros often seen as 'innovation killers,' says ADP's IT security chief
- HK CEOs are making IT security decisions
- MenuetOS inches towards 1.0
- Senate orders release of Coalition's NBN review
- Brandis quizzed over PM's understanding of metadata
- Black Friday bargains prompt consumers to self-gift iPad Air
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
Big Australian telcos and insurance companies see business opportunities in analysing the location information transmitted by customers’ mobile devices, said speakers at yesterday's Big Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence Summit.
When it comes to flash, “one size does not fit all.” IDC examines recent flash trends in enterprise storage deployments. This includes: highlighting how SSDs are filling in gaps of existing storage systems when coupled with intelligent archiving and automated tiering, the pros and cons of different SSD approaches, and tips to overcome concerns of reliability, manageability and scalability.
UltraISO is an ISO CD/DVD image file tool that creates, edits and converts. It is also a bootable CD/DVD maker that has the ability to ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest