- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
Aldebaran Robotics - News, Features, and Slideshows
If you're on the lookout for the personal robot of your dreams, the cute French robot Nao just got a performance boost.
If the thought of a humanoid robot in your home makes your skin crawl, meet the friendly Pepper.
Aldebaran's NAO humanoid robot now gets speech recognition abilities from a cloud-based voice recognition service from Nuance.
If you're looking for signs of our collective robotic future, it's either terrifyingly near or forever just around the corner.