- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- As cloud rolls in, SunRice plants infrastructure seeds with security refresh
Aldebaran Robotics - News, Features, and Slideshows
When you check into Japan's newest hotel, a mechanized velociraptor in a bellhop cap greets you at the front desk.
In another sign that Japan loves cute robots, SoftBank's Pepper is proving to be a hit with its consumer launch.
What do you get if you take a cute humanoid robot and pair it with one of the world's best artificial intelligence programs? A smarter humanoid with few practical skills.
For centuries, hospitality in Japan has meant kimono-clad innkeepers attentive to the last detail. Now, androids from the company that licenses Hello Kitty will staff a new hotel.
If you're on the lookout for the personal robot of your dreams, the cute French robot Nao just got a performance boost.
If you're looking for signs of our collective robotic future, it's either terrifyingly near or forever just around the corner.