Aldebaran Robotics - News, Features, and Slideshows
When you check into Japan's newest hotel, a mechanized velociraptor in a bellhop cap greets you at the front desk.
In another sign that Japan loves cute robots, SoftBank's Pepper is proving to be a hit with its consumer launch.
What do you get if you take a cute humanoid robot and pair it with one of the world's best artificial intelligence programs? A smarter humanoid with few practical skills.
For centuries, hospitality in Japan has meant kimono-clad innkeepers attentive to the last detail. Now, androids from the company that licenses Hello Kitty will staff a new hotel.
If you're on the lookout for the personal robot of your dreams, the cute French robot Nao just got a performance boost.
If you're looking for signs of our collective robotic future, it's either terrifyingly near or forever just around the corner.
- Toyota funds AI research to build autonomous cars
- Uber links to sensitive ride data now expire after 48 hours
- Connected homes, smartwatches and gaming PCs dominate IFA in Berlin
- Dropbox's head of enterprise says collaboration will set it apart
- Microsoft kills off some of Nokia's apps for Windows Phone
- AOL acquires Millennial Media to bolster in-app and mobile smarts
- The 7 common mistakes marketing leaders are still making
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC