- Former Hacking Team developer reportedly in contact with a terrorist group
- Black Hat 2015: Cracking just about anything
- Ad group urges FTC to reject right to be forgotten in US
- Banks balance security and workflow when encrypting in the cloud
- Neiman Marcus case a reminder to check your cyber coverage
Aldebaran Robotics - News, Features, and Slideshows
When you check into Japan's newest hotel, a mechanized velociraptor in a bellhop cap greets you at the front desk.
In another sign that Japan loves cute robots, SoftBank's Pepper is proving to be a hit with its consumer launch.
What do you get if you take a cute humanoid robot and pair it with one of the world's best artificial intelligence programs? A smarter humanoid with few practical skills.
For centuries, hospitality in Japan has meant kimono-clad innkeepers attentive to the last detail. Now, androids from the company that licenses Hello Kitty will staff a new hotel.
If you're on the lookout for the personal robot of your dreams, the cute French robot Nao just got a performance boost.
If you're looking for signs of our collective robotic future, it's either terrifyingly near or forever just around the corner.
- Westpac, NAB, RedBalloon debate ingredients of digital transformation
- News Corp partners with Quantium and MCN to launch new digital advertising products
- AppNexus president: Programmatic ad exchanges collaborations are the future
- Carnival Australia CEO: How we are leading with customer data
- How Australia Post’s IT and marketing chiefs lead digital change - together