- Chrome loses “confusing” yellow triangle for HTTPS sites
- Cisco dedicates security project to 'pissing off the bad guys'
- Cambridge University study finds 87 percent of Android devices vulnerable to attack
- UL creating standard for wearable privacy and security
- Kwikset finally enables cloud control for its Kevo smart lock
airports - News, Features, and Slideshows
Nine in ten Australians are willing to hand over biometric details including fingerprints when travelling across international borders, according to an Accenture survey.
Virgin Australia has implemented a new booking and check-in system called Sabre across its domestic and international networks.
A Government Accountability Office report this week called on the Transportation Security Administration to ensure that the controversial Whole Body Imager undergo thorough operational and vulnerability testing.
Up to 400 new ePassport document readers will be rolled out across Australia’s airports as part of an Australian Customs and Border Protection Service IT upgrade.
- Will inbound marketing make traditional ads redundant?
- Closing the gap: BrandHook’s ways of working driving brand and consumer relationships
- Optimizely raises US$58 million to build out personalisation platform
- Chief digital officer interview: Day in the life of Penguin’s digital storyteller
- SAP unveils SaaS analytics platform