- Microsoft turns to robotic security guards to watch for trouble
- DDoS attacks swamping media and entertainment firms, Verisign reports
- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
AGL - News, Features, and Slideshows
Mumbai-based IT services company Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has been awarded a five year infrastructure management services contract with Australia’s largest gas and electricity retailer, AGL Energy.
Twitter isn’t the only company with IT woes; customer systems at energy provider, AGL, are also offline.
The Victorian State government has thrown its support behind the Frankston Smart Grid, Smart City project in an effort to secure up to $100 million in Federal Government funding.
Telstra has won a five-year, $62.5 million contract to provide a new managed IP data network, Wide Area Network (WAN)and managed network security to AGL Energy. The IP data network will become the backbone of the contract and the new WAN, which will replace AGL’s three incumbent data networks, will connect to Telstra’s Next G network. It is expected to increase the energy company’s capacity between its 12 mains sites by four to 10 times and will simultaneously support data, voice and video communications.