- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
AGL - News, Features, and Slideshows
A trial of Samsung Gear VR at AGL Energy Limited (AGL) will explore how virtual reality can assist in training new employees, among other potential opportunities.
Mumbai-based IT services company Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has been awarded a five year infrastructure management services contract with Australia’s largest gas and electricity retailer, AGL Energy.
Twitter isn’t the only company with IT woes; customer systems at energy provider, AGL, are also offline.
The Victorian State government has thrown its support behind the Frankston Smart Grid, Smart City project in an effort to secure up to $100 million in Federal Government funding.
Telstra has won a five-year, $62.5 million contract to provide a new managed IP data network, Wide Area Network (WAN)and managed network security to AGL Energy. The IP data network will become the backbone of the contract and the new WAN, which will replace AGL’s three incumbent data networks, will connect to Telstra’s Next G network. It is expected to increase the energy company’s capacity between its 12 mains sites by four to 10 times and will simultaneously support data, voice and video communications.
- Firefox OS coming to US, developed markets in 2016
- Firefox OS to help Orange boost smartphone use in Africa
- ZTE's Grand S3 smartphone scans eyes for authentication
- MediaTek eyes new markets with $300 million startup fund
- MediaTek claims new 64-bit chip will power the fastest Android tablets on the market
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week