- The convergence of IT security and physical access control
- Cutting through the noise of false positives: Time to take back control
- Utilities ignorant of IT security despite pounding by hackers: Ponemon
- Next-gen firewalls protect crews in concert at Melbourne and Olympic Parks
- iPhone gets first free app for encrypting voice calls
AGL - News, Features, and Slideshows
Mumbai-based IT services company Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has been awarded a five year infrastructure management services contract with Australia’s largest gas and electricity retailer, AGL Energy.
Twitter isn’t the only company with IT woes; customer systems at energy provider, AGL, are also offline.
The Victorian State government has thrown its support behind the Frankston Smart Grid, Smart City project in an effort to secure up to $100 million in Federal Government funding.
Telstra has won a five-year, $62.5 million contract to provide a new managed IP data network, Wide Area Network (WAN)and managed network security to AGL Energy. The IP data network will become the backbone of the contract and the new WAN, which will replace AGL’s three incumbent data networks, will connect to Telstra’s Next G network. It is expected to increase the energy company’s capacity between its 12 mains sites by four to 10 times and will simultaneously support data, voice and video communications.
- Channel’s Software-Defined Everything competency will be specialised: Schneider Electric
- Communications Alliance urges caution in online copyright debate
- Atmail Cloud billings jump 900 per cent on Zuora SaaS platform
- NTT Com forms Cloud partnership with the Philippines' largest telco
- Television is still king, but not for long: Deloitte
- LG G3 deep-dive review: A phone with great specs, but real-world issues
- Microsoft's Windows Phone 8.1 update takes Cortana to China, UK, and three other countries
- Twitter acquires image search firm Madbits
- Amazon investing $2 billion more in India as online retail booms
- Free movie link delivers malware payload: report