- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
AGL - News, Features, and Slideshows
Mumbai-based IT services company Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has been awarded a five year infrastructure management services contract with Australia’s largest gas and electricity retailer, AGL Energy.
Twitter isn’t the only company with IT woes; customer systems at energy provider, AGL, are also offline.
The Victorian State government has thrown its support behind the Frankston Smart Grid, Smart City project in an effort to secure up to $100 million in Federal Government funding.
Telstra has won a five-year, $62.5 million contract to provide a new managed IP data network, Wide Area Network (WAN)and managed network security to AGL Energy. The IP data network will become the backbone of the contract and the new WAN, which will replace AGL’s three incumbent data networks, will connect to Telstra’s Next G network. It is expected to increase the energy company’s capacity between its 12 mains sites by four to 10 times and will simultaneously support data, voice and video communications.
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers