Energy company AGL is expecting to spend in the region of $300 million over three years as part of a digital transformation program.
AGL - News, Features, and Slideshows
AGL has recruited the acting chief information officer for the Commonwealth Bank's retail division, Simon Moorfield, to be the energy company's new CIO.
AGL's current CFO, Brett Redman, will lead the energy company's newly created finance and technology group.
A restructure of AGL Energy Limited's executive team has seen the departure of chief information officer Owen Coppage.
A trial of Samsung Gear VR at AGL Energy Limited (AGL) will explore how virtual reality can assist in training new employees, among other potential opportunities.
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Check your Future Risk
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is