AGL has recruited the acting chief information officer for the Commonwealth Bank's retail division, Simon Moorfield, to be the energy company's new CIO.
AGL - News, Features, and Slideshows
AGL's current CFO, Brett Redman, will lead the energy company's newly created finance and technology group.
A restructure of AGL Energy Limited's executive team has seen the departure of chief information officer Owen Coppage.
A trial of Samsung Gear VR at AGL Energy Limited (AGL) will explore how virtual reality can assist in training new employees, among other potential opportunities.
Mumbai-based IT services company Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has been awarded a five year infrastructure management services contract with Australia’s largest gas and electricity retailer, AGL Energy.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!